Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm waiting for your help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:38 # 1
iron
friends from my previous location, you know my problems about 206 hdi (my problems are still going on ( http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15445&title=pego-206-hdi-yardm ) and apart from that, there is a sound coming from all over the car. From the tailgate, there are sounds of crushing noise from right and left doors. I was about to go crazy, took me to the body shop, looked at the doors, opened and played. I think nothing comes from every car, sounds like dead door settings when the doors are closed, he said properly .. I think this issue is definitely there for you friends when it comes to pego. Friends, I am waiting for your help. otherwise I will roll this car, which is the dream of my high school years, from the slope of a mountain down WallAğlama
08.05.2020 15:38 # 2
Guests
If the Internal Noise from Peugeot's Chronic Diseases But Excessive in Your Vehicle, This Reveals How Much Horror is Used In The Past ...

08.05.2020 15:38 # 3
Guests
get well soon bro. get sound or isolation
respects
08.05.2020 15:38 # 4
d3n1s
In my master pugs, he argues that the interior sounds cannot be interrupted. I try to get used to it, even if you don't get used to it, I will get rid of it. Trying to cut the sound can become expensive because of its lining. Put the money you will spend on your car, get a better 206, if you want 206 for sure
08.05.2020 15:38 # 5
iron
friends bostancı industry, can anyone propose engine master
08.05.2020 15:38 # 6
Guests
Some 206s are like a ball, no sound is heard, some are woven from sound. I do not understand what I want ...
08.05.2020 15:38 # 7
iron
valla cecoli, I don't understand. I just say ok if there is a sound from somewhere, but it is such that I do not know where to look and ssi while driving the car. It has been a short time. I'm teak I'm trying to solve the tape turn off sounds
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”