Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm waiting for your help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:09 # 1
masumserseri
mrb friends.
I have noticed that my print baat is missing a little today. Although not always, I occasionally experience it.
I am a 2006 model 206x-desing hdi user
The original pressure pad has an average of several kilometers and what is the brand of the original.
I am thinking of replacing the timing set while changing the pressure pad for my head to be comfortable.
which of the parts are related to the price and dissatisfaction with which pain you would recommend. I would be happy if anyone knows about the price.
When I look on the internet, 260 TL of valeo printing balata or something.
trıger is ing brand and dayco brand there are 130 tl like prices.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 2
masumserseri
do not have an idea
08.05.2020 15:09 # 3
koliva
[QUOTE = innocent] mrb friends.
I have noticed that my print baat is missing a little today. Although not always, I occasionally experience it.
I am a 2006 model 206x-desing hdi user
The original pressure pad has an average of several kilometers and what is the brand of the original.
I am thinking of replacing the timing set while changing the pressure pad for my head to be comfortable.
which of the parts are related to the price and dissatisfaction with which pain you would recommend. I would be happy if anyone knows about the price.
When I look on the internet, 260 TL of valeo printing balata or something.
trıger is ing brand and dayco brand there are 130 tl like prices.
[/ QUOTE]

The shoulder of the print starter is completely dependent on use. There is no predefined value. It is usually changed between 90-100 thousand in normal use, but it has been seen above. Although I am not sure, I think the brand of the original is valeo.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 4
masumserseri

Isn't there anyone with experience and knowledge?

08.05.2020 15:09 # 5
cerci07
I have overturned 132 thousand 2002 model fiesta so far I have never had any complaints including all brake pads in the original timing
08.05.2020 15:09 # 6
masumserseri
My vehicle is 122 years old.It is running away from the balata.It has not changed before.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”