Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm waiting for your help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
elyesa84

1-Hi friends, last week, I bought a 35mm spring, went to the master, completely removed the front side, my shock absorbers exploded, bought a new one, then we put on the 35mm sports bow and the front clicks on the broken road in the car. Then tell me that my problem is in the shock absorbers, the shock absorbers said normal springs sports and there is a discrepancy, there is a gap between the chock and the broadcast.

If there is a measure in 2-posterior torsion adjustment, that is, if we do not have 2cm 2cm drop, how would it be?

thanks

08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = elyesa84]

1-Hi friends, last week, I bought a 35mm spring, went to the master, completely removed the front side, my shock absorbers exploded, bought a new one, then we put on the 35mm sports bow and the front clicks on the broken road in the car. Then tell me that my problem is in the shock absorbers, the shock absorbers said normal springs sports and there is a discrepancy, there is a gap between the chock and the broadcast.

If there is a measure in 2-posterior torsion adjustment, that is, if we do not have 2cm 2cm drop, how would it be?

thanks

[/ QUOTE]
Well, the rose is added to the thorn that loves it, what more can they click :)
It will drop teeth from torsions, the master has a adjusting damper in his hand and will drop it by fixing it. You can find more information in the link below.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
GokhaN
I advise you to wrap the hoses completely to the spring, and I wonder if they were able to see the direction of the springs.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
Murat
As Gökhan said, the aspects of publication are important.
But the most important thing is to have a complete hose to the springs.

I don't think he will do it from shock absorbers.
I also attached a spring of 5 to the original shock absorbers.
No more than 15 thousand km.
It's been about 30 thousand km since I bought the car, I just changed the right plate from the front team.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
elyesa84
Would you recommend me a master that you would recommend to me or a master who would eliminate this problem?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”