Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm unstable help on the rim

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Wheel Tire Selection
08.05.2020 19:31 # 1
Cagatay
Good day to everyone ... I do not know if I opened the subject to the wrong place. I'm sorry. I have a new registration. My question is that I have a 206 1.4 x-design gasoline 2005 model vehicle. I have 14 inch metal wheels in my car. but you can estimate the condition of the car more or less 1.4 Does the engine affect the traction too much, even if 4 people get into the car, even if it is a little bit, it can fall out of the ramp when I get a ramp. I have no idea, I would be happy if you can help. No problem with the fuel.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 2
samet206
First of all, do not be indecisive. If you have in mind, it will remain in you, then it is not something that will be changed every minute on the rim. What is the rim? If you use a suitable tire in the traction or something other than that, it will necessarily be a cumbersome but not a lot of trouble. The comfort will deteriorate. According to the current situation, there are also a lot of road conditions and there is no reason not to take it if you ignore them because the rim is not suitable for the structure of the vehicle. It is also ideal for 206 rims on the 15 rims. It is classic on the CC rim and is suitable for the lines of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 3
Barut
If you wear 17 inches. Your fuel will increase slightly, if it is less than traction, comfort will decrease, if less. If you just want the image, it's different. If the rim you buy is not original, this is much more than what I wrote. I think think of the cc rim.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 4
Adem Kurtuldu
I think instead of 17, it can be made of 16-spoke gti wheels or if you say that I will give an aggressive stance to the vehicle, you can even make a rc rim behind the sheet metal, even if you think it will fall a little or even not affected, but if you have a thin-cheeked tire on ten sheets, it will be better if you say that it will look better or not.
08.05.2020 19:31 # 5
ihsanozlesmis
[QUOTE = Cagatay] Good day to everyone ... I do not know if I opened the issue to the wrong place. I'm sorry. I have a new registration. My question is that I have a 206 1.4 x-design gasoline 2005 model vehicle. I want to buy 17 rc wheels but you can more or less guess the condition of the car. 1.4 Does the engine affect the traction too much? When I get 4 people on the car, even if it is a little bit, I can get out of the ramp when I get on the ramp. I think the original is not in their dream, I would be glad if you can help. No problem with fuel.

I can help with the rim if you are going to get zero. But 17 rim 1.4e is very big, my vehicle is not going. It is Always Good to Wear a Top ...
08.05.2020 19:31 # 6
dsinan26
I wore a 15-mm REPLICA RC Wheels and 175.45.15 tires. In addition, when he goes to the tire, he does not wear 17, why would he accept even 16 in your car? If you install a 16 17 rim, rubbing does not rub from the cheek, you need to open the case cheeks from inside to outside and straighten your paint, etc., it must pass flux into it. I think the 15 'rc plug looks very stylish, brother, if you want, I uploaded the picture. and I never pressed ..
08.05.2020 19:31 # 7
dsinan26
08.05.2020 19:31 # 8
dsinan26
In fact, I threw it on you, copy paste is happening on the site :)
08.05.2020 19:31 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Cagatay] Good day to everyone ... I do not know if I opened the issue to the wrong place. I'm sorry. I have a new registration. My question is that I have a 206 1.4 x-design gasoline 2005 model vehicle. I want to buy 17 rc wheels but you can more or less guess the condition of the car. 1.4 Does the engine affect the traction too much? When I get 4 people on the car, even if it is a little bit, I can get out of the ramp when I get on the ramp. I think the original is not in their dream, I would be glad if you can help. No problem with fuel.

First of all welcome, in order to get better help;
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

To Open the Subject of Promotion Please;
Click This Link: http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/new_topic_form.asp?FID=22

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in: