Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm looking for 206 auto electric experts

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:36 # 1
okaNStarss
friends, I will be connected to my follew me home, so when I press on the remote control, if I know that I need a phase when the doors are mass ac work, and I need a phase when the car is in the starter position.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 2
Alicilik
I did not understand exactly what you want, there is no phase event in the car. Phase alternating current (AC) is in the city network. The meaning of the phase comes from the operation with the completion of the bilateral variable current.

There is direct current on the vehicle (DC), this current is unidirectional. You understand this when you connect a led to the vehicle.

Let me try to help if you explain the things you want to do briaz more. Let me just mention that from the beginning, Pejo (constant with the experience of many people) has more electrical equipment and is in a weak structure. Therefore, a small current leakage, incorrect connection can cause serious problems. When a friend installed a module on the brake and parking light, the car started to spot me. Aziz brother bsi lit the box, which is a very expensive piece. Even more attention is required in vehicle electronics, especially pejo and citoren. If you don't have enough knowledge and skills, don't get it wrong, but I wouldn't recommend you get infected.

08.05.2020 18:36 # 3
okaNStarss

Ali friend I'm relaying my job. I just need trigger current. I will make Fallow me to start the fog for the relay while the electric is on an electric one. To start from the door lock automat, I will get a trigger from it. I already have a separate relay with a fuse pulled into the fog. trigger, I think from the door lock
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=35423&title=gunduz-fari-rolesi-ve-sisler-icin-role-aredef for the relay in this link

I need a positive tip of the door lock.

Do I need a positive tip from the socket on the door, and does it give a different positive tip when the door locks and hurts?

okanstarss 2014-06-08 20:29:45
08.05.2020 18:36 # 4
okaNStarss
update

08.05.2020 18:36 # 5
Aziz
ah follow me ah Dead We burned his brain, Countess, La havle vela Corvette Ouch

You have to be careful, this is my only help.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 6
okaNStarss
How did you do something
08.05.2020 18:36 # 7
Aziz
We said let's do it from the ceiling lamp to the parking lamps,

Even though it was my first attempt, I did it with the information shared on the site. The only problem was that when the doors locked, the ceiling was also burning parks. I went to the friend who shared the process. as he took his hand, the vehicle picked up and bsi pertingen Ouch
08.05.2020 18:36 # 8
okaNStarss
I understand that you have connected the pole, I am looking for a way to trigger the relay, I thought the ceiling, but there is a problem with it, the lock does not burn at every pain.
08.05.2020 18:36 # 9
Aziz
We wanted to buy it directly. Of course there was a pre-made :) it did not fit us.

the topic below might help you have an idea.

I say again, be careful.

08.05.2020 18:36 # 10
okaNStarss
my dear friend, I will not start the parks, there is a fire in the parks, there is a situation, I think it is controlling the reverse currents of these vehicles. I do not have much work with the bsa that will be connected to the timer, I only need 2 tips from here 1 starter open positive end 2 door lock tip now I will check the cables in the socket one by one, but the door lock does a few wires, do the opening and closing work the same cable or else different cable accordingly I have to diode on both planes. If there is a friend who has electrical knowledge to help with this, please write it. I will share it in detail after I have done it. I have assembled 2 relays, but I have to connect the ends in idle, there are still photos but I wait for the subject to be completed. HELP MMMM :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”