Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm going for the first time

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:43 # 1
ariessimena
Friends, hello everyone,

I plan to go on a long journey up to 3 days if God gives it. Naturally, I do not have any long road experience.

Distance: Approximately 650 km from Eskişehir-Tokat (Es-Ank-Kırkle-Çorm / Mectözü-Amsya-Tkt); Double road excluding a 70 km section, concrete asphalt.

Vehicle: Peugeot 206 1.4 Panromic petrol / lpg at 79,000

Her mistakes were: - explosion sound in the engine once in a city stop after 2 months ago; immediately followed by the sound of kicking and rubbing from the rear wheel. (Then it did not cause any trouble)
- The oil droplets I once saw in the radiator water container. Now the color of the water is dark. Before and now; There is no problem such as temperature, falling out of traction, kicking while running, foaming in water. The engine oil consistency is normal. (When I took it to the master, he said that there was no problem.)

Maintenance I will do: To drain the water in the radiator and the container and put the water again, control of the oil and tire air pressure.

Since I am in financial trouble, I cannot give it to complete care. I am going to check out the other headlight, signal, control, take the spare water and oil and set off. My average speed is between 80-90.

Masters who are experienced in long distance; I would be pleased if you share your experience and advice on driving, maintenance, breaks and roads.

08.05.2020 17:43 # 2
dream
It is easier and stress-free than long-distance city traffic. But be very careful anyway. May Allah keep you out of trouble.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 3
ErolSs
teacher, I think it is a troubled job. I have to go without squeezing, I had to travel for a week with a vehicle that finished the water at 50 km, 5000 km I did what we would have done.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 4
Turgay_66
Cıktım a nice journey :) last week I got a long road for the first time 550 km :) There's something that I think I got a row of solar cıktım in the morning I go to the west side of the Turkey that, you affected eastern side went'll morning way to download if you clear out the sun from the bay bi, If you go out in the afternoon, I think the sun will come back.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 5
ariessimena
Thank you guys, God bless you. Let's hope it won't be there :) The morning sun seems to cause distress for 4-5 hours, it needs to be creamed.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 6
Turgay_66
Nothing is as bad as taking the sun's eye on the trip ..
08.05.2020 17:43 # 7
FTH
Check for spare tire check tools, get water for extra car, check tire air and engine oil, if there is a problem in its rotblancence, check the brakes between 25 and 30 TL.

Long road requires patience, avoid overtaking the car, especially when you see the truck from the truck, leave the road with 3 cars and when you see the end of the road, overtake signal.
Change the gears between 3,5 and 4 thousand.
FTH 2013-06-24 12:55:50
08.05.2020 17:43 # 8
Mesut48
[QUOTE = Turgay_66] cıktım a nice journey :) long road for the first time last week, I 550 km :) There's something that I think I got a row of solar cıktım in the morning I go to the west side of the Turkey that is, the first oncoming Judging morning will go to the east side If you go out in the afternoon, I think the sun will come back, I think it is easy:) [/ QUOTE]

+1 Definitely consider this comment. Have a good trip...
08.05.2020 17:43 # 9
ismailkaya
take a break from time to time but did you make gaskets burn, what did the water leak to the engine?
08.05.2020 17:43 # 10
samet206
If you have malfunctions in your long-haul car, it is really risky. taking a break will minimize this fatigue and will reduce the chance of making mistakes. I hope you have a good journey without an accident.
08.05.2020 17:43 # 11
bysarsinti
My friend, why are you going to Tohada :)
08.05.2020 17:43 # 12
BabaYorgun
Have a good trip. I was going to open a subject like this :)
08.05.2020 17:43 # 13
Mustafa-almanya
Have a good trip. My journey is more than 1 month later. It will not be related to the vehicle, but if there are children, keep something that they can linger about. You can focus your attention more.

Respects
08.05.2020 17:43 # 14
E.B
Definitely do not hit the road without looking at it, 1 hour check up and a cost of 50-100 TL will save you from the bigger costs in the future, but the most important thing is to remember the candir ... go slowly but go well
08.05.2020 17:43 # 15
blinddark
My age is 23, perhaps in this forum, except for the professor, who made the most roads and went on the longest road, maybe I went back to Ankara 3 times in the last 5 days, but if you say I can go late, you can go to the road like 9 when the weather gets dark, My preference is for the night, when I go from Ankara to Kuşadası, I went out at night very comfortably, on the way back, I went out during the day and the sea was finished.
Let me tell you without forget that after passing the road separation of Eskişehir Afyon, there are fixed distance radars up to ankara Çayyolu. samsun writer notices 15 km from there comfortably go there is not on radar anyway, limit yourself to 80 to 90 no limit speed limit 110 said they continue their journey around
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”