Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm going crazy ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:16 # 1
by_imp
Hi friends, I guessed that my 106's gas cutting would not stop eating and stop drinking and excessive gasoline would change if the map sensor would change. Although the work is interesting that the industry is considered the industry turkey gaziantep :( I could not find computers that will connect the vehicle glad if you can help in this regard that minor problems ktUrdU bien me to believe that means 20 liters of petrol per week is not enough
08.05.2020 16:16 # 2
mimitt
Do not be misunderstood, but it should not be forgotten that there may be more than one reason, intervening with the estimates can damage our pocket. I think there is a peugeot authorized service in Gaziantep. You said 20 TL, but I think that even 200 lira of diesel fuel after the last hikes does not move the needle.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 3
by_imp
yes, there is a competent authority, this week I will be able to take it there, in fact, I couldn't go because it is far away from me.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 4
mimitt
Excuse me, I saw the noise of sleep in the evening, go to the authorized service and have it repaired, if possible.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 5
by_imp
Does this map sensor need to be introduced? I wonder if I had come to the internet before.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 6
Guests
I think the vehicle has diesel and it has a turbocharger, if the vehicle is very close and there is no problem with the turbo, if I have a problem with traction and stopping, check the air outlet of the turbo, that is the part of the engine. I think the turbocharger has a 60kb of fuel drilled km.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 7
by_imp
I don't have a teacher with a gasoline tour, I wish there were 600, the city's domestic fuel is 11.4 liters, the room comes to 600 600 balances, mine already burns 2 times, it finds the gasoline from it :)
08.05.2020 16:16 # 8
muzaffer
Get well soon bro.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 9
SevkeTSeneR
I have the same problem with me, I just bought the car, but I heard the chronic die, I didn't go over it.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 10
by_imp
my teacher affects fuel in a chronic problem.
08.05.2020 16:16 # 11
basrix
If the car gives gas to itself, if it cuts the gas, the map sensor makes absolute pressure sensor relay regulator throttle potentiometer, engine temperature sensor does from these, if there is a dirty smell from the exhaust, if white smoke throws, if the temperature is normal, the sensors I write on the crack of the cylinder cover do not break out easily, it is written as a mistake to the brain if you remove and plug their socket. passive status can also be deleted, delete fault codes, reset the reset, make the encodings visit, if it gives the same problem again, connect again, if the sensor error occurs, change the motor temperature sensor may not fail, if it gives the wrong temperature, if it is reading water & nbsp; if there is a leakage, the engine may detect it may want to work high & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:16 # 12
by_imp
The map sensor, the pressure cap is not the same part anyway? When the pressure cap pulls the plug of the car, the car cannot stand, it stops instantly, the current situation is that the car cuts the gas in the first 20 30 meters for 3 5 seconds. 3 5 can not recover without stopping at idle, if it is balanced in the idle, gas stop & nbsp; & nbsp .;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”