Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'm finally passing LPG..Quikcksilver

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:01 # 1
GiTaRRa
I'm tired of friends now, I'm tired, I have LPG, but I don't know about sequential or normal LPG. Do you have 106 Qucksilver between you and your friends who are lpg waiting for your ideas. Wall
08.05.2020 15:01 # 2
Guests

Consider having your old medical lpg system in your vehicle when you say normal medicine. Because the system in the tool is contrary to the logic of the system. It is correct to install the system in line when the vehicle is injected. but with this system, you can achieve the same efficiency and regular operation ...

You can also get information from my posts on the lpg in the forum
08.05.2020 15:01 # 3
Ego_Ist
you will be a pity, beautiful 106 or ....
08.05.2020 15:01 # 4
Guests
What a pity, yaaa :)) What vehicles are lpg mounted next to them 106 my car is in the sake of Allah :)) I don't mean to embrace the vehicle here. After all, I also attached myself to my vehicle. I can not wear the lpg, I will not buy the car :))
When I got acquainted with a famous LPG service that many people knew in the masque before I bought my car, I thought, "306 1.8 16v. I thought it would be a problem in the installation, there was a problem in the assembly, I had a problem in the peugeot." I had it done and I am very pleased.That means our master is a weak master in pug assembly ...
Are we pity when we wear awls ??? I am paying for all the costs of the winter from the inspection of the gas system to the wetting at approximately 10,000 km :))
What am I supposed to have been 21,000km until it is now
But you are right in your own sense because the system is mounted in unconscious hands and if you can solve the problems too, let's see if you can solve it). It is important to find the man who knows the heat ...
the cecol 2011-01-06 09:54:01
08.05.2020 15:01 # 5
reserpin
Electric cars are coming soon, the ads are coming back in this mid-season, it is close to traffic. reserpine 2011-01-06 09:54:03
08.05.2020 15:01 # 6
Guests
What will the prices be like when the electric vehicles are going out? I don't think it's going to be cheap, personally. Because he took out a new technology and sold it for cheap ??? honda hybrid output high. How many people bought hirid? do you come across on the market hic? I have come across 2-3 times as well ...
Also, the fall of fuel prices seems a bit like a dream to me, but I hope it will be so. but you know what happens at that time. all millet goes 0 cars. Isn't it the easiest thing to buy a car anyway? I don't know the traffic every day how many cars are going out. officially begging, buy 0 vehicles. As long as this situation continues, people who are curious about the homeland show, you are very excited, but they will go to the car with "hot".
I would like to write a phrase about the state of my mileage.
"There is no buttermilk to drink, to drive and heat" ........ Appreciate beside it ........ :)))))))))))
the cecol 2011-01-06 10:15:07
08.05.2020 15:01 # 7
reserpin
last point :)))))
08.05.2020 15:01 # 8
reserpin
Also, I don't believe that hybird is less than pejo

Peugeot 308 HDi broke auto fuel record.

Two 308 1.6 HDi 110 hp models with Peugeot's 5-speed manual and new 6-speed automatic transmission traveled from Istanbul to Antalya with an average consumption of around 3.5 liters / 100 km.

Last year to Antalya average of 3.68 l / 100 km commuters with consumption after 407` with the 1.6 liter HDi engine at 110 horsepower Peugeot this year perform the same test again with two transmission options 308 models under the supervision of Turkey Automobile Federation. The first of vehicles participating in the test, which since its launch in Turkey's new 308` sales was 1.6 HDi 110 hp and manual transmission models.
The second model will be offered for sale for the first time in Turkey was 1.6 Hdi Auto6R model called the new 6-speed automatic transmission.

Less burned than manual
Classic automatic transmission vehicles generally consume more fuel and their performance is slightly lower. To prove that this new gearbox consumes as much as a vehicle with a manual gearbox in real conditions, Peugeot tested this new version with another version with the same engine with manual gearbox. The two vehicles went back to back along the 1393 km road.

In this 1393-kilometer test, the 308 1.6 HDi with manual transmission achieved a successful result by consuming an average of 3.59 liters of diesel per 100 kilometers. The 1.6 HDi Auto6R, which has a 6-speed automatic transmission, achieved even lower fuel consumption on the same road and burned an average of just 3.45 liters of diesel per 100 kilometers. According to official tests of both models, the fuel consumption outside the city is 4.1 liters. The tank of both vehicles has a capacity of 60 liters. Manual 308 burned 50.11 and automatic gear shed 48.16 liters along the way.
08.05.2020 15:01 # 9
reserpin
most likely they bought the fuel from bp would not save it if it was an opet :))) reserpine 2011-01-06 10:16:58
08.05.2020 15:01 # 10
Guests
I used to smile as I write :))))
I have a mechanic master. he always says presentation
"" "0 cars are very cheap. There is no frost on the man's but but he buys 0 vehicles. Isn't it a taxi? try to enjoy ...
This country is very cheap in gasoline. He does not eat, he does not wear, but he takes the gas of his car and throws his air ... "" "
Because I did this heat training, "You teach your students, too," he says, he always stands up to me :))))
08.05.2020 15:01 # 11
Guests
Available in diesel hybrid engines. Think 308 hybrids. The aim is to generate electricity from the vehicle's motion, to store it in batteries and to carry out light movements with electricity.
I know that honda did this by combining a 20bg electric motor with a 1.4 75bg gasoline machine.
It can be produced in different options. after all, the purpose is obvious ...
the cecol 2011-01-06 10:32:02
08.05.2020 15:01 # 12
reserpin
I laughed when typing [QUOTE = cecoli] as well :))))
I have a mechanic master. he always says presentation
"" "0 cars are very cheap. There is no frost on the man's but but he buys 0 vehicles. Isn't it a taxi? try to enjoy ...
This country is very cheap in gasoline. He does not eat, he does not wear, but he takes the gas of his car and throws his air ... "" "
Because I did this heat training, "You teach your students, too," he says, he always stands up to me :))))
[/ QUOTE]

exactly, my brother, I agree with you, I personally observe this kind of people in the neighborhood where I sit, we brought the subject to a different place but get it :)
08.05.2020 15:01 # 13
Guests
yes gıtarra brother, let's continue with the lpg assembly ... :))
08.05.2020 15:01 # 14
reserpin
:))))
08.05.2020 15:01 # 15
Guests
How much do you burn?
08.05.2020 15:01 # 16
Ego_Ist
Whatever [QUOTE = cecoli], what a shame :)) what lpg is attached to the vehicles next to them, my car is on the side of 106)) I don't want to embrace the vehicle here. After all, I also attached myself to my vehicle. I can not wear the lpg, I will not buy the car :))
When I got acquainted with a famous LPG service that many people knew in the masque before I bought my car, I thought, "306 1.8 16v. I thought it would be a problem in the installation, there was a problem in the assembly, I had a problem in the peugeot." I had it done and I am very pleased.That means our master is a weak master in pug assembly ...
Are we pity when we wear awls ??? I am paying for all the costs of the winter from the inspection of the gas system to the wetting at approximately 10,000 km :))
What am I supposed to have been 21,000km until it is now
But you are right in your own sense because the system is mounted in unconscious hands and if you can solve the problems too, let's see if you can solve it). It is important to find the man who knows the heat ...
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:01 # 17
Ego_Ist

I guess I couldn't save it as a quote :) Of course you are right, cecoli, I did not prefer LPG because I used the car completely for pleasure. secondly, the low performance is noticeably decreasing ... so if you are just riding for pleasure on weekends like me, lpg is not needed, of course this is my idea :) thanks

08.05.2020 15:01 # 18
Ego_Ist
A friend's word came to my mind :) If it is a phrase, Aslan prepares the feed that feeds :)
08.05.2020 15:01 # 19
GiTaRRa
Now it is 300 pounds friends, I know how much it burns if I load it in winter conditions ...
08.05.2020 15:01 # 20
Guests
[QUOTE = ego_ıst]

I guess I couldn't save it as a quote :) Of course you are right, cecoli, I did not prefer LPG because I used the car completely for pleasure. secondly, the low performance is noticeably decreasing ... so if you are just riding for pleasure on weekends like me, lpg is not needed, of course this is my idea :) thanks

[/ QUOTE]
Look, this shopping mall and the ship event is a matter of preference ... I do not drive into the shopping center or ride the ship. Because I do not need it ... sometimes I act accordingly when it is necessary. I am not going to use gasoline occasionally.
2. Do not say that the performance is decreasing ... valid for vehicles without proper assembly and adjustment that you call :))
They install and use the system properly, they already know very well what I mean. Those who say performance is decreasing, "Let them tell my ear" ...: DD
I speak very clearly. The 3% loss is not already felt.
If the exercise is calculated at 100 hp at 3-5 hp, the goal is not saving anyway.
I take care of my savings. then I look at the performance.
While I was at full speed on İzmir highway, I went up to 208 with LPG. fixed with photo :))
At that moment I bought the gasoline to try, the face increased 3-4 km more, as well ...
I appreciate you, sir.
my respect for the opposite views is endless. 318 km surate with bmw lpg. What more am I to say ...
the cecol 2011-01-07 10:02:12
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”