Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'll get 206 gti (emergency help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:51 # 1
mesutkaya07
hello friends, i will get 206 gti on tuesday but i got a lot of negative reaction in my reply they get trouble like you get out of the industry, but they are saying something like that but i don't mind the vehicle. Let me give you information about the vehicle 2001 model 2.0 gti petrol% lpg 180,000 km unchanged, complete cleaning dye, the vehicle has black color podiums, there are no transactions in the towers in the towers, there is 5,000 lira damage record, the engine is 75% and it doesn't work. The vehicle has a clean image, no ripple paste, but ten consoles are attached to my head. There is an RC console, even the RC dial has 250 hands. There are RC rims and RC seats. I have all my knowledge about the omp racing wheel or something (available in the original). If you leave the industry, your comments are very important to me, thank you from now.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 2
mesutkaya07
anyone
08.05.2020 20:51 # 3
GokhaN
they say that 75% of the engine is close to making engine, they give 15 thousand good hawks for that money
08.05.2020 20:51 # 4
mesutkaya07
Thank you for your comment, but since the car is lpg, the engine was said to be normal.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 5
sonerkyl
they usually use many of these tools very contemptuously. My brother in the engine hand, then he should not be in trouble. If you buy and sell 15 thousand good prices, it can be sold to around 20 thousand.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 6
mesutkaya07
Yes, I am thinking about buying and selling at the master. I am going to set off this evening.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 7
ziya alp
the thing that was hurting my head to be water torpedo rc?
08.05.2020 20:51 # 8
ziya alp
Check the right airbag in the torpedo, whatever happens, the car is booming
08.05.2020 20:51 # 9
sivasli
Hi
I bought an 87% exper with the car, the oil is falling, those numbers are not important, this car is not suitable for the low price, I do not think it will make a profit. When I bought there was a model that leaned.
08.05.2020 20:51 # 10
mesutkaya07
friends, the car did not come out as I wanted, there was a malfunction of the engine, it was not even obvious that you shifted the gear hard, there was so much gap, there were missing parts in the interior of the vehicle, the ceiling lighting, the door handle, the heater covers, the fixing of the roof glass with silicone, the air conditioner is not active, there is a leak in the idle, sometimes there is a shift in the air stopping the vehicle does not have the original steering, normally it should have airbag failure, but I couldn't see the malfunction lamp, probably the vehicle with deflated light was dropped. The headlights and stops are flickering after a certain speed and the device that we could not connect the car to the computer is not visible. Other than these, the other side was unchanged in the vehicle test and there was no play inside, and the vehicle gave 238 hp even more power than a rc and it made its way to the environment. I saw 230 in a very short time in the trial, which was going to go, I left the problem from ten layouts when I looked at the paint of the car from outside, there was no fluctuation. you don't even see, I used the vehicle throughout the day, I put 100 pounds of gasoline and I constantly stiffened on the road. I guess it has to pass in a way. mesutkaya07 2018-04-28 02:04:05
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”