Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I'll get 206 bagels in Izmir

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:14 # 1
ayna
Hello friends, does anyone know a good master who wears a tube of simit or 206 in Izmir? It would be great if it was an atiker.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 2
vpro
Where do they follow Ustad Simit Tupu 206
08.05.2020 19:14 # 3
ayna
Instead of cuddling, they wear a protector in it, a bagel tank. mirror 2015-04-26 00:59:51
08.05.2020 19:14 # 4
talip206
I saw it on the internet, I would do it that way, but unfortunately they did not. Since our vehicles are not too high from the ground, do not go through the inspection. So we do it, but it was said that it does not pass the examination. I got it normal
08.05.2020 19:14 # 5
ayna
Talip206 is this certain?
08.05.2020 19:14 # 6
talip206
[QUOTE = mirror] Talip206 is this certain? [/ QUOTE]
I got lovato, in a very solid corporate place. They said it that way. They said we would wear it, but you couldn't go through the examination. The vehicle should be at a certain height from the ground. I saw people stuck on the internet but I don't know if they gave a visa. My luggage also died when I put on the tube.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 7
ayna
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = mirror] Talip206 is this certain? [/ QUOTE]
I got lovato, in a very solid corporate place. They said it that way. They said we would wear it, but you couldn't go through the examination. The vehicle should be at a certain height from the ground. I saw people stuck on the internet but I don't know if they gave a visa. My luggage also died when I put on the tube. [/ QUOTE]
As you said, if I found someone who was admissible, I wouldn't ask if I had a visa but I couldn't find it. I need a bag of bagels, it will be very good. Let's see. I'm still investigating.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 8
talip206
Take the number of a few places that wear lpg and ask by phone. If they say we wear it and we guarantee that it will go through the examination without any problems, they do it. But as I said, I think the place where I went was a very good place and they would do it if they could hang out. Because there is nothing that matters to them
08.05.2020 19:14 # 9
Mesut48
[QUOTE = mirror] [QUOTE = suitor206] [QUOTE = mirror] Talip206 is this certain? [/ QUOTE]
I got lovato, in a very solid corporate place. They said it that way. They said we would wear it, but you couldn't go through the examination. The vehicle should be at a certain height from the ground. I saw people stuck on the internet but I don't know if they gave a visa. My luggage also died when I put on the tube. [/ QUOTE]
As you said, if I found someone who was admissible, I wouldn't ask if I had a visa but I couldn't find it . I need a bag of bagels, it will be very good. Let's see. I'm still investigating. [/ QUOTE]

Since you have not found the answer already, there is no wearer, I don't think.

I also researched a lot in time, but I could not find a wearer, I say that this problem is solved with the port luggage.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 10
ayna
There are people who wear pictures, they put pictures. It was on a subject but its history is old. Port baggage distorts the view, but let me investigate.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 11
palet
There is an Atiker dealer in İzmir 1 industrial site, opposite the men's construction materials company. You can have it there. We had 307 sw 6 months ago with Atiker Gold. Since the spare wheel is outside, they wear a thin tank with a capacity of 30 liters and the Visa is not a problem.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 12
ayna
[QUOTE = palette] There is an Atiker dealer in İzmir 1 industrial site, opposite to the men's construction materials company. You can have it there. We had 307 sw 6 months ago with Atiker Gold. Since the spare wheel is outside, they wear a thin tank with a capacity of 30 liters and the Visa is not a problem. [/ QUOTE]
Oh, I found somebody who was wearing it at last :) I wonder how much you got it?
1. There are flood autogas in the industry.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 13
ekinoks44

I appreciated Ford Fiestaya Atiker OBD Simit tank 1000 TL in cash price.

08.05.2020 19:14 # 14
ayna
[QUOTE = ekinoks44]

I appreciated Ford Fiestaya Atiker OBD Simit tank 1000 TL in cash price.

[/ QUOTE]
Is the Fıesta spare wheel installed in the trunk or underneath?
08.05.2020 19:14 # 15
palet
[QUOTE = mirror] [QUOTE = palette] There is an Atiker dealer in İzmir 1 industrial site, opposite the men's building materials company. You can have it there. We had 307 sw 6 months ago with Atiker Gold. Since the spare wheel is outside, they wear a thin tank with a capacity of 30 liters and the Visa is not a problem. [/ QUOTE]
Oh, I found somebody who was wearing it at last :) I wonder how much you got it?
1. There are flood autogas in the industry. [/ QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, the dollar exchange rate is 2,00 TL. It was around and with Atiker Gold with a thin simit tank (we waited 1 day for the thin simit Tank, Konya atiker was specially ordered from the center) 1.300 TL. We had him If I am not mistaken again, the LPG company in the 1st industry was EFE autogas.

After 3 people were seated on the back seat of the car, we were told that they were measuring the height of the tank from the ground, and if the tank base was lower than the desired value, the vehicle could not pass through the visa. For this reason, Atiker has produced thin bagel tanks for pejos.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 16
ayna
[QUOTE = pallet] [QUOTE = mirror] [QUOTE = pallet] There is an Atiker dealer in İzmir 1 industrial site, opposite the men's building materials company. You can have it there. We had 307 sw 6 months ago with Atiker Gold. Since the spare wheel is outside, they wear a thin tank with a capacity of 30 liters and the Visa is not a problem. [/ QUOTE]
1. There are flood autogas in the industry. [/ QUOTE]

If I remember correctly, the dollar exchange rate is 2,00 TL. It was around and with Atiker Gold with a thin simit tank (we waited 1 day for the thin simit Tank, Konya atiker was specially ordered from the center) 1.300 TL. We had him If I am not mistaken again, the LPG company in the 1st industry was EFE autogas.

After 3 people were seated on the back seat of the car, we were told that they were measuring the height of the tank from the ground, and if the tank base was lower than the desired value, the vehicle could not pass through the visa. For this reason, Atiker has produced thin bagel tanks for pejos.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you very much for helping me. This information will be useful for others. I will meet with Efe Autogas.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 17
MaDWisH
Hello friends, I bought a Peugeot 206 with a gasoline, I think about having a bagel tank, the subject is discussed here. Did anyone pass the inspection from these cultivators? it seemed to me madwish 2020-03-06 16:25:34
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”