Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I Installed Cloth Canvas. Does Sunburn Increase?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » 206
08.05.2020 20:23 # 1
yigit_dark
Hello everyone;
Sunburn started to occur on the roof of my vehicle. My gray car is already the most affected by the sun. Paint protection came to my mind first, but later I did research. I said take a cotton cloth and let it back. It was very good, and since it coincides with the tree, my vehicle also protects it from bird droppings. But as if the sunburn increased in my car. It only takes 2 weeks to use the branch. I didn't know what to do. I shouldn't shoot the white fabric sun. I add your pictures below. Your thoughts?

08.05.2020 20:23 # 2
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, the valiant tarpaulin protects and if you started, there is nothing to do, it continues. after all, it is not always on the vehicle, especially in the heat of Izmir.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 3
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] unfortunately protects valiant tarpaulin but if you started it has nothing to do now it will continue. after all, it is not always on the vehicle, especially in the heat of Izmir. [/ QUOTE]

Do you think paint stops protection? I was afraid of sunburn because of the image, which would reduce the value of the vehicle. But unfortunately, it is very difficult to protect it after the parking garage is absent.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = sonerkyl], unfortunately, protects the valiant tarpaulin but if you started, there is nothing to do, it goes on. after all, it is not always on the vehicle, especially in the heat of Izmir. [/ QUOTE]

Do you think paint stops protection? I was afraid of sunburn because of the image, which would reduce the value of the vehicle. But unfortunately, it is very difficult to protect it after the parking garage is absent.
[/ QUOTE]

a year ago my neighbor megan 2 had very light on the ceiling, now within a year 35-40 cm diameter varnish was thrown. No matter how long you protect the paint, the varnish is opened and going, and the processes you will do will slow down the process unfortunately.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 5
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = sonerkyl], unfortunately, protects the valiant tarpaulin, if you started, there is nothing to do, it continues. after all, it is not always on the vehicle, especially in the heat of Izmir. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

a year ago my neighbor megan 2 had very light on the ceiling, now within a year 35-40 cm diameter varnish was thrown. No matter how long you protect the paint, the varnish is opened and going, and the processes you will do will slow down the process unfortunately.
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, you are right. It is necessary to paint the only remedy for sunburn. Then the problem is when selling the car's roof painted. If we do not just apply paint protection to the ceiling, we will slow down the process, as you say, at least.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 6
sonerkyl
The paint obsession is in our country, just because I do not have the scars of this starter connecting rod and the rear fender mouth.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 7
Oktkor
The obsession of our people is not a tool, but a mastery.

The master paints his paints and cracks before a year passes. He does the paint, the paint is removed.

Industrial work is a bit like that. You go to the industry, the man jokes, "one screw is too much, the master is good, the screw will increase".

The obsession starts here.

08.05.2020 20:23 # 8
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] paint obsession is in our country, just because I do not get scars of rubbing on this face starter connecting rod and rear fender mouth. [/ QUOTE]
You are right, what is expected from my car 16 years old 2001 model. I sold 98 models of vehicles before that, they try to break the price of 2 pieces of paint doors, 3-4 thousand different kinds of joke.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 9
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = Oktkor] The obsession of our people is not a tool but a mastery.

The master paints his paints and cracks before a year passes. He does the paint, the paint is removed.

Industrial work is a bit like that. You go to the industry, the man jokes, "one screw is too much, the master is good, the screw will increase".

The obsession starts here.

[/ QUOTE]

It's really a joke. I think black and white now, as the sunburn increases, what do I do? If you do not paint a problem, do not worry.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 10
doganatak
If you covered in glossy black foil, my friend made it to the ceiling of 206 XT. doganatak 2017-06-02 14:23:50
08.05.2020 20:23 # 11
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = nature] If you cover the glossy black foil, my friend made it to the ceiling of the 206 XT.
Let me have an option in the room. But the color of the vehicle does not suit gray very well. It may be nice if it is white. There is no sunburn on the white vehicle though :)
08.05.2020 20:23 # 12
Oktkor
[QUOTE = doganatak] If you covered in glossy black foil, my friend put it on the ceiling of the 206 XT.
[/ QUOTE]

This is the most stylish and logical. It is just fine.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 13
yigit_dark
If the sunburn progresses completely, I can do it instead of paint to close it. At the moment, the situation is not bad anyway. The paint thinning is seen in certain parts.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 14
maximusti
you can have a gray carbon fiber coating.
neither will there be a different color grin. it takes at least 1 year.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 15
yigit_dark
[QUOTE = maximusti] You can have a gray carbon fiber coating.
neither will there be a different color grin. it takes at least 1 year.
[/ QUOTE]
I can do as you say thanks. Keep it in mind.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 16
Karacocuk24
It started very lightly in my vehicle.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 17
ALLEX
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] paint obsession is in our country, just because I do not get scars of rubbing on this face starter connecting rod and rear fender mouth. [/ QUOTE]

Don't you, bro!

Yahu, we are not dealers, let's make a profit and earn a house while buying and selling the car.

So what we got on is profit.
So, if we make a paint with a market price of 20 thousand TL and spend 3000 TL, the attraction will be high according to its price.
They do not say that dirt, rust, bad rotten scrap is getting on the car.

I personally do not suffer 2000 TL. I count myself and sell them.

If we turn to the top of each subject,
Our brother aimed to protect the vehicle from sun and bird gifts with tarpaulin.

Since bird contains phosphorus and organic acids and chemicals, it prepares the ground for sun burns.It thinens the paint, the sheet will form and rust and even rot. again, it will be damaged. Not only the ceiling, but the entire body becomes dull from rubbing, which will be taken off when making eyebrows.
Result;
If you don't have a garage, the most logical thing is to spend 5 minutes a day and check.
There is an open car park on my site. Even though it is open, the places that have sun, children and so on.

Solution;
This friend only thinks the mirror-covered hood with hood and the transparent foil cover on the trunk.
The aim is to reflect sunlight and to keep the paint away from external influences, while preventing the vehicle from warming, and to provide an unnoticed protection with transparent foil.
This idea seemed ridiculous at first, but as time goes by, I have no other solution.

Meanwhile klawyem fell again

Maybe you are tired of reading, but if you have brighter ideas, I am here to apply
I have also found the way to impose the modification as a protective measure on spouses

Thanks to everyone who reads, accident-free drives.

Soner, you make your mudguards mouths and skirts first with photos and then brothers.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 18
x571
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] paint obsession exists in our country, just because I don't have the scars of this starter connecting rod and rear fender. [/ QUOTE]
You are right, what is expected from my car 16 years old 2001 model. I sold 98 models of vehicles before that, they try to break the price of 2 pieces of paint doors, 3-4 thousand different kinds of joke.
[/ QUOTE]

you will say sie to these guys. Don't do that, don't do that, we're slaves of hell, they're friends. There is no realm of gypsy.
08.05.2020 20:23 # 19
x571
[QUOTE = yigit_dark] Hello everyone;
Sunburn started to occur on the roof of my vehicle. My gray car is already the most affected by the sun. Paint protection came to my mind first, but later I did research. I said take a cotton cloth and let it back. It was very good, and since it coincides with the tree, my vehicle also protects it from bird droppings. But as if the sunburn increased in my car. It only takes 2 weeks to use the branch. I didn't know what to do. I shouldn't shoot the white fabric sun. I add your pictures below. Your thoughts?

[/ QUOTE]

I have been making my own cover with cotton cloth for a year. there was no problem. I don't think it will happen. Frankly, I haven't seen what happened. whatever happens. cover is made from something with a linoleum on the back. The linoleum melts from the heat and sticks to the ceiling. Since the cloth is thin, after a while, the thick dust of the street remains on the cloth and the fine dust remains on the ceiling. The solution to it is to periodically, for example, shake the cloth once a week. Mine covers the entire vehicle up to the tires, for example.

08.05.2020 20:23 # 20
OguzhanKucuk61
If the place where you left the car is available, you can use such a product.
I plan to talk to the site management and use it without interfering with anyone's domain. After all, there is no construction.

Portable Garage
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”