Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I hit the bottom of the car ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:20 # 1
rakasan
friends, I hit the bottom of the vehicle, then I realized that something was flowing, so I stopped somewhere, I looked at it, then I wasn't sure I stopped in a clean place, I looked again, this time I saw 3 drops in different places and I had a hit on it, I did the multiplication by the full gear or I felt a bit because I don't know. How true but do you think water or rain or gasoline?

let me tell you, I drove my hand to the wet place, did not smell a smell, I rub my hands to each other, was it not in the oil because it was raining?
08.05.2020 17:20 # 2
Serkan
Get well, my teacher, check all fluids in the morning (engine oil, antifreeze, hydraulic oil, steering oil) may be in diesel, but you cannot control it.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 3
herry
Could it be from the radiator to get past? Do you have a bow in your vehicle?
08.05.2020 17:20 # 4
rakasan
When you say bow? I do not fully understand that I think there will be gasoline, at least will it not smell hojam? & nbsp;

08.05.2020 17:20 # 5
herry
you have to drill the gas tank hard, but you have to cook hard, you have to drill the tank, you think it's oil like dios or radiator water like water, check it all tomorrow day as your friend says. the spring has nothing to do with the flowing liquid, if you use a sports spring, your vehicle will get closer to the ground and your risk of collision increases. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:20 # 6
Serkan
It may also be the wiper water, no matter where exactly it drips, a better guess is made.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 7
xMEGANx
I think it's water. The bottom of Peugeot is solid, nothing happens, hit and shoot, as its long-distance vehicle is easily hidden under iron, most of its parts are hidden. Lift and check the vehicle, or take it out on a curb, go under it and look carefully. this is the best xMEGANx 2013-02-03 00:29:38
08.05.2020 17:20 # 8
rakasan
& nbsp; i think as water & nbsp; but i am not sure how i think it is dripping from under the engine or bi & nbsp; how many inches behind i think i did not take the car under the same car since i bought it, i can't go under the same car since the day i bought it wishes, I will inform you according to him, friends, thank you all for your interest.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 9
Zagorka
I Have No Idea, But I Hit The Gold 3 - 4 Times Was Not A Bit: D:) & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:20 # 10
rakasan
Well, friends, I was not afraid, no damage, no exhaust, I hit the exhaust part of the engine, the man said, you just hit it, no problem, I said something was not dripping, he said, he just broke it, the place was wet, it was already muddy, there was nothing bad from God, I ate it, I finished it myself :)

08.05.2020 17:20 # 11
offchu
[QUOTE = xMEGANx] I think it's water. The bottom of Peugeot is solid, nothing happens, hit and shoot, as its long-distance vehicle is easily hidden under iron, most of its parts are hidden. Lift and check the vehicle or lift it up and take a good look at it. this is the best one. :) I wish, I wish there were bumps placed in front of the schools or now they make them 5 cm high and usually 1 m wide.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 12
rakasan
[QUOTE = offchu] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] I think it's water. The bottom of Peugeot is solid, nothing happens, hit and shoot, as its long-distance vehicle is easily hidden under iron, most of its parts are hidden. Lift and check the vehicle or lift it up and take a good look at it. this is the best one. :) ah, I wish, there were bumps put in front of the schools or now they make them 5 cm high and usually 1 m wide. div>
Heyy maşallah, the most common thing I have come across on the roads is the bumps like booby traps.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 13
offchu
[QUOTE = rakasan] [QUOTE = offchu] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] I think it is water. The bottom of Peugeot is solid, nothing happens, hit and shoot, as its long-distance vehicle is easily hidden under iron, most of its parts are hidden. Lift and check the vehicle or lift it up and take a good look at it. this is the best one. :) ah, I wish, there were bumps put in front of the schools or now they make them 5 cm high and usually 1 m wide. div>
Heyy maşallah, what I mostly come across on the roads is the bumps like booby traps, it is not clear when and where it will come out. Have you gone to the car?
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja next I took the breath in the service in the day, I looked at the gold or something, but they said there was no problem, they couldn't solve the sound coming from the chest.
08.05.2020 17:20 # 14
xMEGANx
[QUOTE = offchu] [QUOTE = rakasan] [QUOTE = offchu] [QUOTE = xMEGANx] I think it is water. The bottom of Peugeot is solid, nothing happens, hit and shoot, as its long-distance vehicle is easily hidden under iron, most of its parts are hidden. Lift and check the vehicle or lift it up and take a good look at it. this is the best one. :) ah, I wish, there were bumps put in front of the schools or now they make them 5 cm high and usually 1 m wide. div>
Heyy maşallah, what I mostly come across on the roads is these bumps like booby traps, it is not clear when and where it will come out. Have you gone to the car?
I took the breath in the service in the day, I looked at the gold or something but they said that there was no problem, they couldn't solve the sound coming from the chest. One of the most trustworthy points of Peugeot is its bottom. Hit it with a VW or a Opel and hit it with a six and Peugeot. In the case of a Mercedes like Peugeot, the bottom equipment of the Mercedes is embedded. I look at the man who will pass the car, not the last car;)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”