Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I hit the bottom of my car, is the problem in the gas tank?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
01.07.2020 11:41 # 1
adidas190
Hello friends, I'm new to the site. My vehicle is 2005 model Peugeot 206 1.4 petrol. Yesterday, I hit the bottom of the vehicle with the effect of the presence of 5 people in the vehicle while getting down from a somewhat high place without noticing it, it came out with a strong voice. We got down and looked like there was a leak in the gas tank. But we did not care much. Then we drove 60 km and I parked the vehicle on a slope at night. There was a smell of gasoline and I saw 1-2 drops of gasoline dripping, which frightened it a bit. I checked it from time to time, dripping etc. There was no more. I drove it while coming to work in the morning, and it was like I left it overnight on the indicator that did not make any drops. I do not think it burns too much like standard. Do you think there is a problem, is there anyone who can help? Thank you in advance.
02.07.2020 08:22 # 2
ismailkaya
You take your vehicle to a repairman brother, I hit the bottom of the vehicle, can we check if there is a problem in the places I hit?
02.07.2020 11:00 # 3
sonerkyl
Just lift your vehicle on the lift and have it checked.
05.07.2020 23:33 # 4
kaan206
Gasoline this god bless
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”