Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have to run it

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
slayer65
http://hizliresim.com/dkgbnz
friends, I pulled a strip to my car, I would appreciate it if there is any information about my license, I would appreciate it. slayer65 2014-10-18 14:36:38
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
outlaw
THE SIRF STRIPES DO NOT PROCESS THE LOGO SHOULD BE EMBLEM ...
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
slayer65
[QUOTE = outlaw]

THE SIRF STRIPES DO NOT PROCESS THE LOGO SHOULD BE EMBLEM ... [/ QUOTE]

If I use it in this state without trading the license I was wondering, should I have a problem?
08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
samet206
I do not know what the arrangements and judgments of such transactions are in the city you are in, but when you enter the translation under normal conditions, there is a problem with this strip.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 5
outlaw
207 RC IS LICENSED ON LICENSES, BUT THERE IS THE LION LOGO AT THE DOORS WITH THE STRIP ..
ALSO THE AUTHORITY LOGO IS WRITTEN DURING THE LICENSE PROCESSING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT TAXES EVERY YEAR ..
08.05.2020 18:50 # 6
slayer65
I wouldn't know if they would have trouble for a strip
08.05.2020 18:50 # 7
outlaw
I KNOW THAT I WILL CREATE TROUBLE FROM TRAFFIC TO VISIT ...
AFTER REMOVAL, THERE WILL STAY THE ADHESIVE AND POWDER STICK, STICK BLACK STAIN STYLE ...
Confused
IT IS LIKE TO BREAK YOUR FOOD ....
08.05.2020 18:50 # 8
tongucuk
I think that if you go out of the van, you can go to the military checkpoints, you can go to the process like detailed vehicle search, you can go to the operations like a detailed vehicle search, you can operate in the city in double color, but if you want to operate the shapes like the 307-lion logo. This time, I think that the logo with the logo on the license is included. If you operate as a double color, if you want to get bored from the strips, you will have the right to use the yellow color wherever you want, such as yellow yellow navy fender yellow ceiling or something. If you did, you can clean the remaining adhesives by wiping with pure alcohol, gasoline or spirits. When you want to remove it completely, you will either have the license run as a single color or leave at least 50cm2 yellow color. s license to let others know the 70 TL but he must not enter the examination detected color from the intermediate inspection stations ayriyetten do not know his price
08.05.2020 18:50 # 9
206x-line
I wonder what should be done for ceiling coating?
08.05.2020 18:50 # 10
slayer65
[QUOTE = tongucuk] I think you can also face difficulties there, if you go out of the van, you can see it at the military checkpoints, you can go into operations like detailed vehicle search, the eyes of the traffic crews in the city will see you first, you can operate it on the license, it will go in double color, navy yellow yellow but 307-lion logo If you want to operate such shapes, this time, I think the logo with the logo logo will be on the license. If you made foil after the day has passed, you can clean the remaining adhesives by wiping with pure alcohol, alcohol or spirits when you want to remove it completely. I have to leave the color to operate the license 70 TL but I do not know the cost of it.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you, I was stuck in my head for the information. Let's see how this will happen.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”