Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I HAVE SOME QUESTIONS I PARTICIPATED WITH YOU

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:09 # 1
eyupgulmez
hello friends I just joined you 10 days I have pejo 206 1.4 comfort
There are some problems and shortcomings in my vehicle that I don't understand
1) When I go to LPG, the fuel gauge falls, then when I buy 20 TL of gasoline, the gasoline needle is coming back, I researched it.
In the solution: I think the problem is solved with a resistance of 0.47 and a key from a push-button type, but I am not sure how healthy this is and there is something about psa die, what is it and how healthy it is.
2) even though it has a trip computer, it does not show how far I will go with the current fuel.
in my car but with the doors open it says on the front computer or front right or whichever is open

tool
2009 model 1.4 comfort ac lpg li
thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 2
blntctn
[QUOTE = eyupgulmez] friends hello I just joined you 10 day pejo 206 1.4 comfort
There are some problems and shortcomings in my vehicle that I don't understand
1) When I go to LPG, the fuel gauge falls, then when I buy 20 TL of gasoline, the gasoline needle is coming back, I researched it.
In the solution: I think the problem is solved with a resistance of 0.47 and a key from a push-button type, but I am not sure how healthy this is and there is something about psa die, what is it and how healthy it is.
2) even though it has a trip computer, it does not show how far I will go with the current fuel.
in my car but with the doors open it says on the front computer or front right or whichever is open

tool
2009 model 1.4 comfort ac lpg li
thank you in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

as far as i know cewap werey

1) there is this event in certain models, the vehicle thinks that the float is defective, calculates according to the tire rotation and drops the gasoline.

2) If there is a single-line display, it does not show (as in me) As far as I know it works as a 3-line display
08.05.2020 19:09 # 3
eyupgulmez
thank you guys, i would appreciate if you write your thoughts
08.05.2020 19:09 # 4
kobedogu
Let me tell you what I know, the car is normally gasoline, but when the tube is inserted, the brain cannot perceive it, it still thinks it is gone, so the pointer falls down, there is nothing to be afraid of when the contact opens and closes, it comes back to its original state :)
08.05.2020 19:09 # 5
telif69
Turning KOntak on and off does not work in my 206. We installed a gasoline breaker relay but the car burned exactly three relays. I got used to, but I murdered 2 gas pumps until I got used to it. Now I never use without gasoline.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”