Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I Have PSA Module Installed

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:16 # 1
ubkubk
Hello friends, even though my car was used with LPG, the gasoline needle had a falling condition. I tried the things I read here.
- If there was at least half a tank of gasoline, it was stated that it will recover even if there is a fall.
- A friend who said it was okay when he parked down the slope didn't eat him either our awake :)
- A friend from where I lived said that while buying LPG, 10-20 lira, whatever gasoline will be improved, he did not.
Friends, don't get me wrong, I don't judge the friends who offer these solution suggestions, either I couldn't do it or it was not in my vehicle. I just wanted to say what happened as a result of the things I tried.
Anyway, let me not stretch much, my blood pressure started to decrease as the gasoline needle fell down :) I couldn't bear it today, and I got the PSA Module called in a good LPG installer here. When he was first connected, he did not show it right, but after 5 minutes or so he found the correct one. I think one of the important issues here is to remove the key completely, rather than turning off the ignition. Atiker was writing on the module and they said it came from Konya and it was something with packaging, and that piece had a one-year warranty. They said that the vehicle's electronic system would not have any damage.
He was confused a couple of times, probably he couldn't show it right, but overall it is going well for now. I will continue to share the status of the module with you here.
Come on stay healthy :)
08.05.2020 19:16 # 2
KILIC
[QUOTE = ubkubk] Hello friends, even though my car was used with lpg, the gasoline needle had a falling condition. I tried the things I read here.
- If there was at least half a tank of gasoline, it was stated that it will recover even if there is a fall.
- A friend who said it was okay when he parked down the slope didn't eat him either our awake :)
- A friend from where I lived said that while buying LPG, 10-20 lira, whatever gasoline will be improved, he did not.
Friends, don't get me wrong, I don't judge the friends who offer these solution suggestions, either I couldn't do it or it was not in my vehicle. I just wanted to say what happened as a result of the things I tried.
Anyway, let me not stretch much, my blood pressure started to decrease as the gasoline needle fell down :) I couldn't bear it today, and I got the PSA Module called in a good LPG installer here. When he was first connected, he did not show it right, but after 5 minutes or so he found the correct one. I think one of the important issues here is to remove the key completely, rather than turning off the ignition. Atiker was writing on the module and they said it came from Konya and it was something with packaging, and that piece had a one-year warranty. They said that the vehicle's electronic system would not have any damage.
He was confused a couple of times, probably he couldn't show it right, but overall it is going well for now. I will continue to share the status of the module with you here.
Come on stay healthy :)
[/ QUOTE]

Best wishes. This half-warehouse story is already there. By the way, how much do you have and where exactly do you have it? If it is suitable, I think I can get close to Maras.
SWORD 2015-05-11 14:52:10
08.05.2020 19:16 # 3
ubkubk
Kahramanmaraş ESTO Autogas, I have a brother, Yavuz Bey, the owner of the company is very helpful, thanks to him. As a price, the module was 90 TL, there were errors remaining from the assembly of the lpg system, the exposed cables were not fixed, the injectors or something was set, I gave them 30, and the total was 120.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 4
KILIC
[QUOTE = ubkubk] Kahramanmaraş I have ESTO Autogas, brother Yavuz Bey, the owner of the company is helping him to be a very relevant person. As a price, the module was 90 TL, there were errors left from the assembly of the lpg system, the exposed cables were not fixed, the injectors or something was set, and I gave them 30, a total of 120. [/ QUOTE]

It wasn't very expensive. Do I have a research in Gaziantep, is there any place to wear this. If you have any problems until the time, write us here. According to him, let me be obsessed.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 5
ubkubk
Do not worry that I will transfer the developments from here.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 6
TugyyStyle
Instead of psa module, do it like me, my teacher makes sudden brakes while going downhill then it gets better :))
08.05.2020 19:16 # 7
Mesut48
Half the warehouse event is not legend, it just doesn't show the right every time it runs.

I am using it like that now, of course after burning 1 pump :)

08.05.2020 19:16 # 8
ubkubk
I guess I was misunderstood, I did not mean to be a legend or I did not write to disprove someone else's thesis. I guess it didn't work for me, but the PSA module seems to be the definitive solution.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 9
Mesut48
[QUOTE = ubkubk] I got it wrong I guess I didn't mean myth or wrote to disprove someone else's thesis. I guess it didn't work for me, but the PSA module seems to be the definitive solution. [/ QUOTE]

Est. I said legend as a general opinion, not to target you :)

I wanted PSA, but the master who wore the LPG did not see it.

I hope you will be satisfied using it.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 10
KILIC
[QUOTE = Mesut48] [QUOTE = ubkubk] I got it wrong I guess I didn't mean myth or wrote to disprove someone else's thesis. I guess it didn't work for me, but the PSA module seems to be the definitive solution. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

How much petrol do you get in average km after splitting the tank, hodja. Fell below the half tank, you do not get up again. How can you get a bit hungry?
08.05.2020 19:16 # 11
ibrahim544

I am thinking of having the psa module installed in my BRC brand or is it PITAGORA

08.05.2020 19:16 # 12
ubkubk
[QUOTE = ibrahim544]

I am thinking of having the psa module installed in my BRC brand or is it PITAGORA

[/ QUOTE]
Hodja is not both of these brands. Mine came out of a nylon packaging with Atiker on it and Atiker was written on the module. Since I did not know about the brand, I could not make comparisons or inquiries at the moment. Usta said he has a 1-year warranty but they have not had any problems so far.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 13
ubkubk
[QUOTE = Mesut48]

[/ QUOTE]
Okay, let's say there was a little confusion rather than misunderstanding :) Thank you ins. I use it smoothly, this gasoline issue is closed.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 14
tolgaakk
[QUOTE = Mesut48] Half-tank event is not a legend, it just doesn't show the truth with every run.

[/ QUOTE]

Hello, I preferred to ask here instead of opening a new topic. I also had a tube installed shortly, the needle is falling right now, I did not do anything.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 15
Mesut48
If my sword brother is half the pointer, once in 4-5 days, he shows 1 line,

Sometimes it shows right on the slope, sometimes even. The light does not light up.

My brother, Tolga, I wandered for a long time so I could keep it under control

But his gift was a burned gas pump :) I think if you can, spend half your time in the warehouse and get comfortable.

Because the gas pump is a constantly working part.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 16
tolgaakk
Thanks brother, as far as I understand, gasoline should be at a sufficient level for the tank to work properly.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 17
KILIC
[QUOTE = Mesut48] If my sword brother is half the needle, once in a while, for example, he shows 1 line in 4-5 days,

Sometimes it shows right on the slope, sometimes even. The light does not light up.

My brother, Tolga, I wandered for a long time so I could keep it under control

But his gift was a burned gas pump :) I think if you can, spend half your time in the warehouse and get comfortable.

Because the gas pump is a constantly working part.
[/ QUOTE]

I understand, Alas. My teacher, I am doing the following: When I first bought the vehicle, I bought 85 TL gasoline. For about a month and a half I get gas at 30- 35 TL each lpg.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 18
and
[QUOTE = Mesut48] Half-tank event is not a legend, it just doesn't show the truth with every run.

[/ QUOTE]

So can you explain this pump burning thing a little bit?

In other words, does the vehicle detect when it is running with gasoline while it is in LPG, it burns when the gasoline needle hits the bottom and uses the lamp as burned or for some other reason?
08.05.2020 19:16 # 19
KILIC
[QUOTE = and] [QUOTE = Mesut48] Half-tank event is not legend. It just doesn't show the right every time it runs.

[/ QUOTE]

So can you explain this pump burning thing a little bit?

In other words, does the vehicle detect when it is running with gasoline while it is in LPG, it burns when the gasoline needle hits the bottom and uses the lamp as burned or for some other reason?
[/ QUOTE]

pump burning happens like this, hodja. Since the car is LPG, it eats from LPG but during this time, the gas pump runs, but when there is no gas left in the car, the pump continues to heat because the pump continues to work and the pump burns as a result of excessive heat. For this reason, if you are using an LPG vehicle, the pump with at least a quarter tank of gasoline should not be wasted and heated. Gasoline provides the pump to cool.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 20
Efe-Pojo
Let me not be the wrong example, but I have been riding more than 80 thousand tubes with 1-2 liters of gas in the tube. I have not encountered any problems, this may be a bit of unfortunate factor. Efe-POJO 2015-05-15 14:37:16
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”