Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have no rain and headlight sensor.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:11 # 1
Dayyyyy
My friends lost my headlight and rain sensor as a result of an accident, as you know these sensors are available in the rearview mirror. These sensors were not available when I bought the car. This sensor served as both the Headlight and Rain sensor. If I can help you, I can't afford to have this sensor serviced. What do you think I should do, can I find it? or how do I get it otherwise. Thanks in advance ..
& nbsp;
Footnote: My Tool 206 1.6 Rolland Garros
08.05.2020 16:11 # 2
Guests
it's a very difficult job. You find it difficult to get that piece out.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 3
hakann83
If you update your own information first, our friends will be able to help you more easily, such as signature, model of vehicle, date of birth, and where they reside.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 4
Guests
[QUOTE = Dayyyyy] My friends lost my headlight and rain sensor as a result of an accident. These sensors were not available when I bought the car. This sensor served as both the Headlight and Rain sensor. If I can help you, I can't afford to have this sensor serviced. What do you think I should do, can I find it? or how do I get it otherwise. Thanks in advance ..
& nbsp;
Footnote: My Tool 206 1.6 Rolland Garros
[/ QUOTE]

The reason for losing sensors is the unconscious windshield assembly.
If you want to activate the sensors, first of all, go to a competent auto glazier.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 5
sifremi unuttum
All you have to do is get it :)) I have neither ABS nor power steering in my car :)) I'm not looking at how much electronics so malfunction;) Roland Garros is a good machine.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 6
ekinoks44
I have a question about the headlight sensor. When I activate the headlight sensor, the headlights come on every time I start the car, it does not matter day or night. Is this normal? Or shouldn't it just burn when it gets dark?
08.05.2020 16:11 # 7
werty
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] I have a question about the headlight sensor too. When I activate the headlight sensor, the headlights come on every time I start the car, it does not matter day or night. Is this normal? Or does it not have to be lit only when it gets dark? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; headlight sensor & nbsp; automatically lights the headlights when it gets dark. The headlight sensor may be malfunctioning.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 8
metin
the front of the sensor may be dirty or if it is turned on to the end of the light adjustment from the vehicle's brain, it is on during the day. I did not see it, but the setting is adjusted according to the darkness of the air.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 9
ekinoks44

Then there is a problem with my sensors because I activated it in the forum, as friends say. Then, every time I run it, I saw that it burns day and night. Buddha started to be annoying. Isn't the sensors on the windshield? Let's clean it up & see it. Thank you for the answers. & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 16:11 # 10
metin
[QUOTE = ekinoks44]

Then there is a problem with my sensors because I have activated it in the forum as friends say. Then, every time I run it, I saw that it burns day and night. Buddha started to be annoying. Isn't the sensors on the windshield? Let's clean it up & see it. Thank you for the answers. & Nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
clean carefully, gel inside is very important in this regard.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = ekinoks44]

Then there is a problem with my sensors because I activated it in the forum as friends say. Then, every time I run it, I saw that it burns day and night. Buddha started to be annoying. Isn't the sensors on the windshield? Let's clean it up & see it. Thank you for the answers. & Nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]
The connection point of the vehicle rearview mirror to the windshield is located in a closed box, not visible from inside, and it appears in the marked place in the picture below when looking at the car from outside.

So it is attached to the windshield.
Your sensors are properly If it is not working, check if the windshield of your car has been changed before. Because, during the windshield replacement, the sensors may lose their features due to erroneous assembly.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 12
mimitt
To install their originals, the service requires a lot of money, and they also say that the windshield has to be replaced, most likely, these two sensors are sold in the market. In particular, you can find the headlight sensor very easily.

also says that if the windshield has changed and the original is not attached, the sensors can cause problems.
mimitt 2011-10-04 11 : 06: 44
08.05.2020 16:11 # 13
hcbank
mimitt 406 also has a rain sensor, is there a headlight sensor in my car
08.05.2020 16:11 # 14
mimitt
2003 2004 there is a headlight sensor, but you can have it installed if you want.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 15
hcbank
thanks bro
08.05.2020 16:11 # 16
metin
The service [QUOTE = mimitt] requires a lot of money to install the originals, and they also say that the windshield should change, other than these, these two sensors are sold in the market. Especially, you can find the headlight sensor very easily. products available.

as it says sensors can cause problems if the windshield has been replaced and the original is not installed.
[/ QUOTE ]
& nbsp;
mimit can use the rain sensor from our forum, the glass in our NiyO brother's 206 vehicle is still not original. The important thing is not glass, but the gel inside & nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:11 # 17
mimitt
we had the same problem in the corolla, the glass was cracked, but the headlights were constantly on and the wipers were not working until the glass changed again, when the sensors were in operation, when the original glass was installed in the service then the problem was solved, by the way, if the gel changed, I do not know it, we also know another information they did not. mimitt 2011-10-04 15:08:13
08.05.2020 16:11 # 18
metin
mimit bro, i did a little research on the forum for you. semsword is an excerpt from our brother. [QUOTE = semsword] Greetings. The sensor of my (2000 model 206 1.6XT) car had been blinking for years but it was not working. We even bought it in February 2005. This time I stubbornly run it. I removed it, I saw that there is no sensor gel in one of the two sensors. Even if the other gel (or pad is whatever) is not fully seated When I searched a little online, I found out that the rain sensor works with both eyes. also that these sensors work according to the refraction of light. So these sensor gels (or pads) do not work at all or well if they do not fill the sensor between the sensor and the glass completely without the smallest air bubbles, fingerprints, dust, dirt. The glassworkers who do this work are not as meticulous as they should, because as a result of my research, "your car's sensor is broken" or "this sensor is not suitable for the original glass", "it does not work when the original is not attached". I understood that they were defending the citizen from their heads. I searched the sensor gel or pad on the internet so I could do it myself and found the SensorTack product. Unfortunately, the men were in Germany. SAYAN OTOMOTİV SAN.VE TİC.LTD.ŞTİ is also in Kartal Oto Sanayi (accessory), where they send products in Istanbul. (i.e. far from me) ... But I have learned from websites (PMA TOOLS) that there are three different sensor types and solutions accordingly. It is also just that the sensor pad is suitable for my car's sensor. Because; -SensorTack1: As transparent as glass but as liquid as water (freezes at 15-20min) gel (i.e. it flows over the edge of my sensor) -SensorTack2: It has a matte transparency. This is a liquid gel (freezing in 15-20 minutes). (It should be from Peugeot 307) -SensorTack3: In the form of a thick, flexible band as transparent as glass. I asked every auto glazier that I saw that something like this is in certain glass shops. Finally, I found a similar product in the auto glass shop located on the left above the hill that goes from Davutpaşa to the Ülker factory (or in the middle of the lights when you go straight next to Ford in cevizlibag). I cut it exactly according to the pad on the vehicle, stick it on both eyes and the rain sensor now works great. However, there are many points to be considered: 1- When cutting and cutting the Sensor Pad (gel or tape), it should never be touched. As soon as it touches, a fingerprint is formed and the pad becomes distorted. To do this, remove the tape and open the adhesive on the other surface with a clean non-stick paper, etc. something should be cut and cut and held only from paper (glassmakers cut with palm). 2-When cutting the sensor pad, it should use a scissors that cut very well. The face of the 3-sensor and glass must be very clean. no cotton / paper residue, etc. 4-It should be cut completely according to its slot and should not be stretched while sticking. 5-It should not be used in any way. 6-The sensor should be placed in a single alignment and not raised again when it is mounted. Note: "The glass of my car is also domestic glass". I solved the event. I said let me share. Hopefully it will be useful for what I wrote. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 16:11 # 19
loiz
very useful stuff shared congratulations. let me ask an ignorant question, i have a rain sensor, do i have a headlight sensor? i don't remember the auto mode on the arm with the signal and the lights but the button was pressed from the top.
08.05.2020 16:11 # 20
Saleeh
[QUOTE = loiz] very useful stuff shared congratulations..welcome an ignorant question, i do not remember the auto mode on the arm with signals and lighting, but the button was pressed from the upper side. How do I know if it is? [/ QUOTE]

Feline friends will give more useful information, but I think the headlight sensor is adjusted from the button on the end of the signal lever. if the button on the end of the arm can be pressed, it probably exists.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”