Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have never met such a car in my life !!!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:06 # 1
landerland_35
Guys, I bought the car 1 and a half months ago, and I don't think anyone has encountered it, but when I go in the car, it only trembles between 80 and 90, so the car is triptonic, and to whom I show it, one says axle, one is balanced, but I have done it all, they did not find a problem. It may sound funny, but the shake vibrates from the front and up and down. My first thought was that there was a problem with the gear changes, but it is the same when I try it in triptonics. I'm waiting for your help.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 2
KILIC
Can you check the transmission ear? Is there any knock on the triptonic between d and r, i.e.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 3
landerland_35
What you call my teacher really existed, I hadn't noticed all this time. What is the solution for this?
08.05.2020 20:06 # 4
KILIC
It is normal to have a little knock, but if it is too extreme, ears may also be a problem. Regarding the cost, it is cheap but unfortunately, labor is more
08.05.2020 20:06 # 5
landerland_35
thank you for your valuable comments, hodja.

I don't know where exactly the point of the knock is, it seems to me under the middle of my teacher. Let's have it done and let me report the result here.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 6
sonerkyl
Just as our costume friend said, I would suggest that you have the original ear piece definitely a shame ear. we are waiting for the result. Accident-free driving.
08.05.2020 20:06 # 7
landerland_35
Thank you for your recommendation, my teacher, I am on the original side, I think the previous owner is out of my car, I changed them to a car that has been replaced by a liner, I think we will wait a little more for the new gearbox. Cry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”