Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have lpg, I know I do it right

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:37 # 1
cetin
Greetings to everyone as a new addition to your team. I will leave it to your service tomorrow to have my tube installed at the same time. Some of the things I have heard are both delightful and scary. My vehicle burns an average of 0.6 kr per km. it would be healthy (luggage, keeping) ... this is also what is spoken right. No pugs did not fit, the automated ones were very sensitive because they are very sensitive. If you write your experiences here, it would be very good. ...........
08.05.2020 15:37 # 2
metin
With the decision I understand, your vehicle is 1.6 110 hp automatic. (In the meantime, you are kindly requested to indicate that there is automatic and gasoline in the signature section)
In my car, the 307 1.6 automatic and my gasoline values come to 10.2 liters, that is 0.43 TL, and your fuel values are reached when your vehicle uses performance at the time it should not burn because it is lighter.
As for the lpg issue, yes you do it right, but if you make it to the right master as the most important condition, you do it right. If you entrust it to a master who cannot do his job without knowing the vehicle, you do it wrong because if you put on the best quality lpg kit, you will not get any efficiency if the master does not master the subject.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 3
cetin
Master said, I will do 4x4 luxury. He said he will burn a motorcycle after lpg.
What do you mean by performance use? If you explain it, then it will be good. After lpg, don't burn it again :(
08.05.2020 15:37 # 4
metin
Master who made [QUOTE = hard] said that I will make 4x4s.
What do you mean by performance use? If you explain it, then it will be good. After lpg, don't burn it again :(
[/ QUOTE]
I think it is impossible for the car to burn up to 1.4 times, I think you should first find and eliminate the trouble in your engine.
It does not mean performance, it is to use the vehicle in high speed by shouting so to speak.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 5
cetin
Well, everything was looked at. Spark plugs changed :( I am novice from it, I think ......
08.05.2020 15:37 # 6
nkre52
I say lpg
I have been at 40 thousand km atiker lpg
master is very, very important
I got a bagel, well I got a bagel
Sometimes I don't buy the spare wheel in the city.
and you will see the benefit of the gasoline relay.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 7
anil307

If you wear brc, you will be much better

08.05.2020 15:37 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = arduous] everyone selamlar.yar of my car as a new member joined between you atike sequential tube if you order service to bırakacağım.çevre I heard some of my stuff and me delights both in ürküttür.arac'm km per 0.6 cf an average yakıyor.b career LPGA decide to if verdim.aklı to it would be healthier to attach it to the vehicle fitted (baggage, keeping) ... this is what is spoken right. .thickness ............. [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 15:37 # 9
Guests
I noticed how late I was after having had the same questions about 2 months ago, after I had been struggling with me. No problem in a good master ...
08.05.2020 15:37 # 10
g-demir
you definitely do well, surely appreciate.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 11
41as206
I am thinking of getting it on, I will not wait until the end of this year.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = arduous] everyone selamlar.yar of my car as a new member joined between you atike sequential tube if you order service to bırakacağım.çevre I heard some of my stuff and me delights both in ürküttür.arac'm km per 0.6 cf an average yakıyor.b career LPGA decide to if verdim.aklı to it would be healthier to attach it to the vehicle fitted (baggage, keeping) ... this is what is spoken right. .thickness ............. [/ QUOTE]
I have Atiker LPG on my 2000 model 206 XT. I am very pleased. It costs 23 kurus inside the city and 20 kurus outside the city.
LPG conversion system features and master are very important. The most suitable LPG conversion system should be selected for the vehicle's engine power. I am sure that you will be satisfied with LPG as a result of a good workmanship.
I don't think you can put the tube on the spare wheel. The small tube, fixed at the edge inside the trunk, will not hurt, but a spare wheel is a must.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 13
cetin
[QUOTE = nkre52] I say lpg
[/ QUOTE]
I understood. Most of the friends said I will have it installed on the spare wheel. They do not wear this gas relay when installing LPP, or we will have it installed extra. Ouch
08.05.2020 15:37 # 14
nkre52
[QUOTE = hard] [QUOTE = nkre52] I say lpg
[/ QUOTE]
I understood. Most of the friends said I will have it installed on the spare wheel. They do not wear this gas relay when installing LPP, or we will have it installed extra. Ouch
[/ QUOTE]
they put the gasoline relay separately i gave 30 tl
when the vehicle goes into the tube
Deactivate after 2 minutes gas pump empty
does not work in vain prevents the pump from burning
08.05.2020 15:37 # 15
metin
[QUOTE = nkre52] [QUOTE = tough] [QUOTE = nkre52] I say lpg
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE]
Does the trip computer pointers etc. work?
08.05.2020 15:37 # 16
cetin

[/ QUOTE]
Thank you. Let me tell you to install the gasoline relay .. Alkış
08.05.2020 15:37 # 17
Guests
Friends did not give the necessary answer. If assembled by conscious hands, it will be very nice and you will be satisfied.
But if you go without hands, press it may hurt.
If it is necessary to answer a question that my friend has not received an answer;
Internal or external storage installation is completely your choice. If the vehicle lowering process will not be done, there is no objection to the outboard. Because it is attached to the bottom of the tank in the protection plate. If you push the rear of the vehicle on the ground, the tank does not come into contact with the ground. But the height from the ground should not be less than 20cm. So, if you want to put the spare tire in the trunk, do not take it with you in the city. You can easily use your luggage ...
If you are going to put a tank inside, I recommend you to put it parallel to the seat ... If you put a 32LT tank, we will not cover your luggage too much. In addition, this tank receives 26-27LT gas, which makes it considerable km. Or if you get a big 40lt, it takes 32-33 liters of gas.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 18
cetin
I understand that you are the master of this business. but they are creating solutions. I hope there is no problem for me. Because my vehicle is burning too much. Average burns 0.6 kr. This is a big number & nbsp; "Ouch"
08.05.2020 15:37 # 19
Guests
[QUOTE = çetin] I understand you brother. they are rarely causing minor problems, but they are creating solutions. I hope there are no problems with me. Because my vehicle burns a lot. The average burns 0.6 kr. This is a big number & nbsp; "Ouch" [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
There is nothing I can say more at this point. Here he leaves the master. In our service, a 206 is installed from below.
08.05.2020 15:37 # 20
cetin
I left the car to the master. He said it was inconvenient and inconvenient to attach it to the floor. He said that it could be troublesome because these vehicles are close to the ground. I decided to have a 32 lt tank as cecoli master said.Let's see the master confident. a system is set up and no problems occur in my vehicle. I understand that my fears are unfounded. "Thumbs Up" />
Page : / 5
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”