Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have charged the exhausted battery

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:39 # 1
doganatak
I have said that I recently finished the car battery where it stopped on a subject I opened.
I asked around, nobody agreed to reinforce. They made up strange excuses,
I called an electrician that my father knew.
He said he could supply a spare battery, but when connected to the charger, the battery could be damaged because
said the charger was charging at high amps. Recommend me a device Blackanddacker BDV090
I bought this device from N11 using coupons etc. I connected the battery to charge at 12.00 at night, the next day at 17.00
It was charging in the green light on the battery, the voltmeter showed around 13.2 because it was out of charge.
I installed the battery in the car and touched the starter, the happy last car worked. I charged the battery of the broom at home with this device original
the charge was broken, it was very expensive. I have recharged my UPS batteries. If it's over now, I don't need anyone

It charges 6 and 12 Volt batteries up to 100 amps.
Warming etc ... did not.
When charging is finished, he cuts the current.
There are different attachments.

[TUBE] 4m0sesg6wwm? List = pl0f5t05har9wfzırsegvtlsımcrjajsız [/ TUBE]
08.05.2020 20:39 # 2
sonerkyl
Well, teacher, you have done the best. so whatever happens when you reinforce. I have helped many people.

08.05.2020 20:39 # 3
PARADOSK3327
The Blackanddacker BDV090 product now charges the battery. What other areas can I use?
08.05.2020 20:39 # 4
maximusti
If you let me know, I would come, our work places are very close,

In addition, aliexpress has the following types of power banks for the vehicle.
I don't know if anyone is using it, but it can be bought with a coupon.

08.05.2020 20:39 # 5
doganatak
[QUOTE = PARADOSK3327] Blackanddacker BDV090 product now charges the battery so what other areas can I use
[/ QUOTE]

The work of the device is certain already battery charging and protection. I charged the broom outside the car battery (6 V) there was no charger, or rather it was expensive. There are 6 ex-UPS batteries that I did electronic tests, and I charge them. Those who did not use the motorbike in the winter would intermittently connect it and keep it in full charge so that the battery would not run out. There are those who fill the forklift, toy battery car, vacuum cleaner and boat battery. Part of what interests me is that I can fill my own battery
08.05.2020 20:39 # 6
doganatak
[QUOTE = maximusti] If you let me know, I would come, our work places are very close,

[/ QUOTE]

Thanks, Mustafa car, your house is left there. Big smile I changed the headlight bulb, put on the windshield spoiler and put on the steering wheel cover
08.05.2020 20:39 # 7
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = maximusti] If you let me know, I would come, our work places are very close,

[/ QUOTE]

My brother is not doing anything, I even say there are a lot of videos on youtube.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 8
PARADOSK3327
I did shopping so much, I don't know how to buy with this coupon.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 9
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = PARADOSK3327] I exchanged so much I don't know how to buy with this coupon.
[/ QUOTE]

coupon job is a coupon given by two types of aliexpres and a store coupon room usually min. $ 30 is valid when shopping.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 10
hulya1558
bnm tape was left open, the battery was dead :) I found the battery jumpers from the workplace and now run it, no problem now :) When connecting the audio system, I had the contact connected without contact. ??
08.05.2020 20:39 # 11
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = hulya1558] I have confirmed and the battery remained open :) I found the battery from the workplace, I found the cable with a jumper, and now it is OK. is there a problem with the battery again ?? [/ QUOTE]

In fact, our vehicles have an eco mode, after a certain period of time, they turn off the electricity. So, while the first tape was being installed, they got electricity directly from the battery, and I did not understand what was wise. You'd better get them in touch later. Even if it remains open, the vehicle switches to eco mode after a certain period of time in the event of a stop and cuts the electricity. You do not have any trouble while the vehicle is running.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 12
hulya1558
I do not know the friend who wears the tape completely, I do not do it anyway, I turned it into contact with nyse.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 13
x571
[QUOTE = doganatak]
I have said that I recently finished the car battery where it stopped on a subject I opened.
I asked around, nobody agreed to reinforce. They made up strange excuses,
I called an electrician that my father knew.
He said he could supply a spare battery, but when connected to the charger, the battery could be damaged because
said the charger was charging at high amps. Recommend me a device Blackanddacker BDV090
I bought this device from N11 using coupons etc. I connected the battery to charge at 12.00 at night, the next day at 17.00
It was charging in the green light on the battery, the voltmeter showed around 13.2 because it was out of charge.
I installed the battery in the car and touched the starter, the happy last car worked. I charged the battery of the broom at home with this device original
the charge was broken, it was very expensive. I have recharged my UPS batteries. If it's over now, I don't need anyone

It charges 6 and 12 Volt batteries up to 100 amps.
Warming etc ... did not.
When charging is finished, he cuts the current.
There are different attachments.

[TUBE] 4m0sesg6wwm? List = pl0f5t05har9wfzırsegvtlsımcrjajsız [/ TUBE]
[/ QUOTE]

They called the crow shit medicine and gone in the middle of the sea. how strange they were. I would be moved from there. I pay much attention to such things. God bless if you fall in front of the door, they will not look back.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 14
maximusti
[QUOTE = sonerkyl]

My brother is not doing anything, I even say there are a lot of videos on youtube.
[/ QUOTE]

It is true, brother, I have not researched any details since I am not a buyer.
08.05.2020 20:39 # 15
maximusti
[QUOTE = hulya1558] the friend who wears the tape completely, I do not know if you do what it is, do not do it anyway, I turned it into contact with nyse, it turns off on the tape when the contact is closed thanks [/ QUOTE]

You wrote "while connecting the audio system", if the car has an amplifier, do not turn off the ignition without turning off the tape, the protection of the amplifier passes in a short time ... and in this way, it does not save the tape settings, I think it resets the settings every time you turn it off.

[QUOTE = doganatak]
Thanks, Mustafa car, your house is left there. Big smile I changed the headlight bulb, put on the windshield spoiler and put on the steering wheel cover
[/ QUOTE]

I mean, we'd come over there, so .. after all, not beylikdüzü :)

08.05.2020 20:39 # 16
hulya1558
YES I HAVE AMPLIFIER + COLUMN IN AVR LUGGAGE BUT THE FRIEND WHICH CONNECTED I KNOW I WOULD BE WARNED TO CONTACT ME TongueTongue
08.05.2020 20:39 # 17
maximusti
[QUOTE = hulya1558] YES AMP + THERE IS NO LOCATION IN THE AVR LUGGAGE BUT THE FRIEND THAT CONNECTED I KNOW THAT I WANT TO KNOW ME CONTACT. TongueTongue [/ QUOTE]

contact work is a little bit guaranteed,
But as I said, it is most likely that the clock and all settings are reset when the contact is closed.
and turn off the tape first, then turn off the contact to avoid damaging the amp.

08.05.2020 20:39 # 18
hulya1558
THE HOUR DATE DOES NOT RESET BUT MUSIC DOES NOT CONTINUE TO TAKE HEAD EVERY TIME
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”