Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have a question about timing ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
Guests
Hello friends.
I bought the vehicle in June. sales engineer, good person.
He told me that the triger changed to a set. I said okay too.
After receiving it, I was not comfortable again. I asked the person I received 4 times at different times.
now the vehicle is 47 thousand. Burak Bey changed as a set in 42 thousand before my eyes.

Question 1 says: I changed it to a set. Is there a recirculation pump in this set?
2.Question: If the circulation is not included in the set, does it pose a risk even if the belt has changed?

maverick 2011-08-22 23:28:27
08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
ooozzziii
I was looking for information about the exact timing. I would appreciate if a car with my knowledge of the 2007 model 206 hdi timing belt in my vehicle is helpful.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
qqyyxx
some authorized and special services change in recirculation during the first timing change, some others do not. There is no need to change if there is no oxidation or leakage in the external examination. If you are uncomfortable in economic terms, there will be no harm in changing. In my 2007 model car, when I was making timing change due to age, I had mild oxidation and I changed it in the circulation. Although there are various rumors of the timing change, it will be healthy in 80 thousand or 5 years according to my research.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
Bunyamin.Kar
There is no recirculation that I know in the timing set, there are only belts and balls, there is no need to change if there is no problem in the circulation change.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 5
qqyyxx
[QUOTE = Bünyamin.Kar] In the timing set, there is no circulation that I know, only belts and balls, there is no need to change if there is any problem with the circulation change [/ QUOTE]
If you are aware that oxidation is noticed while inserted because it is right behind the camshaft but it is known that it has not changed for a long time, it is changed to avoid extra labor and time loss.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 6
ooozzziii
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] some authorized and special services change in recirculation during the first timing change, some others do not change. There is no need to change if there is no oxidation or leakage in the external examination. If you are uncomfortable in economic terms, there will be no harm in changing. In my 2007 model car, when I was making timing change due to age, I had mild oxidation and I changed it in the circulation. Although there are various rumors of the timing change, it will be healthy every 80 thousand or 5 years according to my research. [/ QUOTE]

Then I will have to change the timing belt 3 thousand km after our little lion. Is it possible to find out if it has changed before?
08.05.2020 16:02 # 7
Sertan
Then I will have to change the timing belt 3 thousand km after our little lion. Is it possible to find out if it has changed before?
[/ QUOTE]

As far as I know, it is not learned whether the triger has changed before. The most robust is to change completely.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 8
ooozzziii
Okay thank you. I understand that I need to go to a service as soon as possible
08.05.2020 16:02 # 9
samet206
Timing Change 80 Thousand km and 5 years in general, special and authorized services act according to this plan, but the maintenance periods of the authorized services can vary according to the vehicles. The former owner may not have changed, but problems may have occurred over time, he may be missing now. But there is no recirculation in the triger set, they are two separate.
08.05.2020 16:02 # 10
fthusl
I just bought my car from someone I trusted and said that the triger had just changed, that all the maintenance had just been done, but I couldn't show it to a master. Confused When the air conditioner does not work, I asked some friends as if the air conditioner ball sometimes turns and turns around as if they were missing, they said it was normal, but I am very pleased with the operation and cooling of the air conditioner ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”