Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have a general misfire on my 206, help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
31.08.2021 03:20 # 1
Drmzemre26
Greetings, my brothers and sisters. money was thought to be easy to earn.
Long story short, there is a general pushing, staggering, idling etc. in my vehicle. There is no problem, but the car makes a jolt when it comes to a high speed in gear, which is a good thing when it goes to the industry, it does not do it at the feet of any master, but in daily intensive use, it does it even at the current high speed in every gear. If I want to make an analogy, it staggers with a loud sound as if it is skidding on wet and uneven ground. The only fault I know is torsion, it needs maintenance, everything else has been overhauled, at least the lower and front parts that need to be changed have been changed. If anyone knows what the problem is or anyone who has experienced similar cases enlighten me, I would be very grateful, I swear, it made me cold from the car, God bless everyone who has already taken into account, have a good driving sentence. 🙏 🙏
03.09.2021 21:59 # 2
Kadirclk
I had the pushing thing too, chief, look at the crank speed sensor, it may be defective
03.09.2021 22:03 # 3
Drmzemre26
Let me have him look at it, the president could not say such a thing before, thank you 🙏
14.09.2021 09:55 # 4
Berkay Erdinc
I don't know where you live, but if you show it to electromechanics who deal with such malfunctions, not the repairmen in the industry, you can solve the problem very simply. If you are in Izmir or nearby districts, I can help you.
You did not specify whether your vehicle is gasoline or diesel. /div>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”