Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have a film on the windows, but ..?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:04 # 1
sert-ac
friends, with great chance, the question is in the forum, I did not call my lie, I did not call: D, but for me it is important, I bought my car new, and I have a window, except for ten glasses. the person told me that you have 2 and 3, you have 1 and no brother said. How much does it cost to take all the remains without giving up?
08.05.2020 17:04 # 2
sert-ac
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=22994&title=black-inci-cilaland I can call the darkness like presentation
08.05.2020 17:04 # 3
Guests

hi;;

There is no such thing as number one or number two. The police will draw my presentation at that moment without breaking the image, it will spoil the image, and you will have to remove it. but the traffic is also 95 movies from 100 vehicles. heee, there is a lawsuit, and there are citizens who have been sentenced after they have been sentenced due to the glass film that has been preceded or that have not been sentenced. ) & nbsp; but no one resonates.
it happened to my friend, he couldn't punish him from the movie, he said, choose you to punish you for this. :)) If I remember correctly, he was penalized 54 TL over speed. it's up to you. heee to me, no matter how to touch, nothing. me and every car was in every car. there will be ....
heat does not enter inside and does not appear inside. it is better than maintenance. Also, the number 2 is always acceptable to me ... (my personal opinion)
& nbsp;
wish you a good day ...
bycem < / editID> 2012-10-02 19:50:52
08.05.2020 17:04 # 4
ERSOY-06
It is not a matter to worry about, I think the dismantling film is useful in every respect, the police who will write the punishment should have a lot of hairs, and they don't ask when they stop it even during normal controls. but of course the decision is yours.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 5
impact
I think you will eat the worst 62 TL for removal. I have not heard of the man who has been punished for a long time in Izmir.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 6
sert-ac
cvp ýekekurler..cz I heard the tz 152 152 TL, if it is paid in 15 days, there are 8 percent discount, of course .... does not affect the night vision. would
08.05.2020 17:04 # 7
impact
I never heard of the movie in the high punishment. They were always writing the belt penalty. don't worry about the glass .. There is no movie in my car, I feel like in an aquarium ..
08.05.2020 17:04 # 8
Guests
There is no punishment, as I said, cannot do because of the film. yes there is a traffic fine in 15 days. I got 154tl from overspeed. I paid immediately. (I said that I will pay anyway, not because you have a lot of money :)) I paid 115TL. it does not affect night vision. you're already getting used to it. This time, you cannot get into the car without a movie like me :) If you want to have it removed,
, everybody who makes a movie will take it off. Around 50-60 TL varies by location. I asked him for information, they said so. heee, i will take it off. BUT NOT worth, REMOVAL,
bycem 2012-10-02 20:32:53
08.05.2020 17:04 # 9
sert-ac
I do not want to do it myself for the reasons you call the removal process ... thanks for the information
08.05.2020 17:04 # 10
impact
[QUOTE = 307 bursa] disassembly is not done with the blow dryer, that is, it must be wetted on the contrary, it is necessary to wet it with glass wipe, but it does not get out of the glass and leave it on the glass & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
+1 I think not with blow dryer. Also, when I remove the films, I think the windows become matte, don't worry,
08.05.2020 17:04 # 11
Guests
I won't know it. I have never researched. but for your question, I looked elsewhere. I don't know how useful it is; I MAKE PASTE ON THE COPY

apeugetun 307 brands are separated by xr.xt.xs.xsi.griffe.stilye etc. comfort products. you can understand that the standard is in the letters of the engine number

For example, if your car is xs, there are cd calar and charger, mirrors are folded next to it. br>
08.05.2020 17:04 # 12
Guests

I HAVE GET THE NEWS HERE, READ BI IF YOU WANT ....

& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:04 # 13
sert-ac
For example, if your car is xs, there are cd calar and charger, besides the mirrors are folded, the feature is clim auto and the windows are closed when the car is locked for more than 3 seconds when the lock button is pressed, the windows are closed. >
is there anybody using this model?
08.05.2020 17:04 # 14
Guests
whoever sees it. keep the news updated you will get the answer :))
08.05.2020 17:04 # 15
sert-ac
: D sorry I'm sorry, but I said let me ask from here, thank you for answering my questions
08.05.2020 17:04 # 16
sert-ac
Okay, I'll ask you about it ... I'll think about the glass, I don't need to put it in myself, it is not as good as it is. Someone else in the incident of the incident is not forbidden. their stations are coming but ....?)
08.05.2020 17:04 # 17
Guests
brother, i'm more pipirical than you on this glass film. I got it, I can't even get in without a glass film, but there's nothing to do. You can't operate window film on the license also there are only factory-made windows, they are a separate subject. Do not tire of my head. use. Even if you don't translate it, you can get it done ... we always write the same things. But I had to research more than the truth, and I needed to write an answer because it was the subject that I examined.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 18
ynusemre
Police stopped a friend whose vehicle was completely black. He did not write a penalty, the police will not have enough problems to see if you lower the windows at least halfway.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 19
sert-ac
yes satinmamata maratha, so it is so slightly faulty, so it should not be punished, but it will not be obvious what happens when we get things wet (according to the mood of the police)
08.05.2020 17:04 # 20
tellotello
I bought it, the inspection goes by zero defects. 3 months later, the police stopped, and a lot of all black glass vehicles passed by me or he said he was fined 154 TL. I said I will remove it, I did not leave it. He did not touch the back glass, I came home, I took the rest off, the back stands because everyone removes the strands when removing them, he says inevitably. In our country, which you will understand, the owner of the previous show shows identity, passes and shows identity, but there is no person who knows the real thing, but if you are lucky or nothing, nothing will happen. If I had gone through the top road, not that way, if my windows were halfway down, I would be using my glasses right now that I think it works very well and cut the sun especially well. My thought is disassembling. & Nbsp;
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”