Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have a few questions?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:15 # 1
milyoncubaba
Hello friends, first of all, have a blessed holiday.
I have a few questions?

1 - How can I solve the intense humming from the air conditioner and is it normal to drip water under the car due to the air conditioner?
2 - A few of the brake leds on the vehicle tailgate do not light up, can I change them manually? Some friends said they can open with a knife. How true is it?
I burned 4.5 liters of diesel with an average speed of 90 - 100 km during my 3 - 2300 km holiday journey. it did not seem like very good values to me but it does not fall down the mountain roads, ramp outlets etc. how is it for you?
4 - What would you recommend for car seat upholstery and dashboard cleaning? You need to do cleaning on holiday return. Even grains of sand can cause paint spills. The material of the vehicle is very sensitive.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, you have a blessed past holiday.

1- Leaf etc. may have entered into the air conditioner and it is necessary to remove and clean it. We had a friend in the forum last week. Normal dripping of water under the air-conditioned vehicle
There are two nuts that hold 3 stops at the 2-trunk angle, when my teacher unscrew them. you can remove and replace a wiper water hose and electrical socket. No need for a knife
3-fuel consumption is very good teacher. I think there is no problem.
4-
I used the floor cleaning, very successful teacher.
You can use a product for torpedoes, which gives you quite a lot of money for a long time.
polish for bodywork
You can choose the appropriate product for air conditioner cleaner.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”