Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have a buzzing sound problem from the clutch (solved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:33 # 1
aspirinxlarge
Hello everyone, & nbsp; Today I discovered a new problem in my vehicle and wanted to consult you immediately. & nbsp; The problem is same as & nbsp; A buzzing sound comes from the vehicle while the ike vehicle is parked. When you put the vehicle in reverse gear and reversing, a different sound is coming from the same or the same sound is almost, the sound that I press on the clutch is cut off directly, but when I leave the idle ike clutch, the sound starts and it does this when I go. Why is this problem caused? & Nbsp; Waiting for your urgent answers, a friend of mine said the clutch ball is defective? aspirinxlarge 2012-01-28 14:19:50
08.05.2020 16:33 # 2
Ali
Printing may be over.
Printing may be missing.
Ball is the last chance I think.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 3
aspirinxlarge
Ali bey printing pad could not be finished because this sound came suddenly, even I was so happy with the print pad that it has a very good grip and is very light. & Nbsp; Doesn't it harden even though it is pressure? In the meantime, the V-belt was last changed in the vehicle and I did not change it. Could it be related to this?
08.05.2020 16:33 # 4
djchaos
pressure can be from pads and balls. If there is a decrease in flickering traction on departures, if the clutch is clutching above and there is difficulty in shifting, what is your clutch lining vehicle in the meantime?
08.05.2020 16:33 # 5
aspirinxlarge
My vehicle at 170 000 but only a little bit of difficulty in the 1st gear shift, but this is pretty good. & Nbsp; otherwise take-off clutch etc. all very good or even very good :)
08.05.2020 16:33 # 6
djchaos
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Ali Bey, the pressure pad could not be finished because this sound came suddenly, even I was so happy with the pressure pad that it has a very good grip and is very light. & Nbsp; Doesn't it harden even though it is pressure? In the meantime, the V-belt was last changed in the vehicle and I did not change it. Could it be related to this? [/ QUOTE]

the v-belt is not related to the discharging problem. neither sound nor tremor like cotton is left, I will leave the vehicle to the master, he will do whatever it takes, I do not know if he did something else but your problem is about the gearbox
08.05.2020 16:33 # 7
yavuz25
There is a problem in the transmission, perhaps the power socket is on the pole. When the pressure is pressed, the transmission stops. Therefore, the sound is cut.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 8
aspirinxlarge
I have never looked at the gearbox oil, what happens when the oil runs out? that is, after the end of the mechanical oil, can it produce similar sounds and malfunctions? By the way, the gearbox was doing sweating when I looked from below, it was a little dirty, I wonder if the oil was gone? & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:33 # 9
djchaos
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] My car at 170 000 but only a little bit of difficulty in the 1st gear shift, but this is pretty good. & Nbsp; otherwise take-off clutch etc. all very good or even very good :) [/ QUOTE]

I might be wrong our vehicles have 2 types of volants 1 plays volant 2 plays fixed volants If the pressure on the flywheel changes in the flywheel, the flywheel is changing.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 10
Ali
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] The sound that I press on clutch is cut off directly, but the sound starts when I leave the idle clutch, doing this on the go. [/ QUOTE]

I think there is a problem with the printing pad from the explanation here. The springs that may have been finished may have been broken. But I think that is the pressure pad part.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 11
yavuz25
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] I never looked at the gearbox oil, what happens when the oil runs out? that is, after the end of the mechanical oil, can it produce similar sounds and malfunctions? By the way, the gearbox was doing sweating when I looked from below, it was a little dirty, I wonder if the oil was gone? & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
if the oil runs out, the gears boil and lock into the gearbox. "Wink"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 12
yavuz25
[QUOTE = Ali] [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] The sound that I press on clutch is cut off directly, but when I leave the idle clutch, the sound starts, it does this on the way, I wonder why this problem is caused. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I think there is a problem with the printing pad from the explanation here. The springs that may have been finished may have been broken. But I think that is the part of the press pad.
[/ QUOTE]
Ali brother has no problems with the pad, it won't go, I think it will be hard. "Ermm"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 13
aspirinxlarge
Well, I do not understand, friends, everything is very well understood. There is no difficulty, but there is no sound for someone who is uncomfortable in the slightest sound like me :) & Nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:33 # 14
yavuz25
my final decision is likely to come from the gearbox. "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:33 # 15
Ali
I'm telling you the options.
& nbsp;
printing may be over. "If the grip is very good, there is no problem, this is not the option then". vsvs
& nbsp;
But I think the pressure is related to the balaq part.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 16
aspirinxlarge
I hope it is the last one (stone mash etc.), I will remove the stone and continue on my way. & nbsp; I don't owe the master either - & nbsp; & nbsp; thank you brother thank you :) & nbsp; hehe & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:33 # 17
yavuz25
I hope [QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] is the last one (stone tongs, etc.). I said I would continue my way. & Nbsp; I don't owe the master either - & nbsp; & nbsp; thank you brother thank you :) & nbsp; hehe & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
insha'Allah "Smile" I wish you no problem. < / div>
08.05.2020 16:33 # 18
djchaos
I hope there is no problem, I would be glad if you inform us tomorrow.
08.05.2020 16:33 # 19
aspirinxlarge
The friends were silent, but when I took it to the engine master, he said there was no transmission oil left, we added 2 liters of oil, & nbsp; I already bought 2.5 favors, & nbsp; & nbsp; There is a very, very light voice right now. The room is almost inaudible, & nbsp; Since a sound friction increases due to oil-free & nbsp; naturally increased sound. & Nbsp; but before he could hear this sound, he said it had to be lubricated. He said, "Come later, let's add you a transmission." He said the current voice is cut a little more. & Nbsp; Submits for your information. Do not do what the first master says after every voice, show at least two of the most ideal 3 places, let alone 400-500 & nbsp; there would be an expense. & nbsp; (gearbox is ball check plug etc.) & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I bought 2 liters of oil for 30 TL. & Nbsp; my current problem is solved & nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:33 # 20
yavuz25
[QUOTE = aspirinxlarge] Friends stopped talking, but when I took it to the engine master, he said there was no transmission oil left, we added 2 liters of oil, & nbsp; I already bought 2.5 favors, & nbsp; & nbsp; There is a very, very light voice right now. The room is almost inaudible, & nbsp; Since a sound friction increases due to oil-free & nbsp; naturally increased sound. & Nbsp; but before he could hear this sound, he said it had to be lubricated. He said, "Come later, let's add you a transmission." He said the current voice is cut a little more. & Nbsp; Submits for your information. Do not do what the first master says after every voice, show at least two of the most ideal 3 places, let alone 400-500 & nbsp; there would be an expense. & nbsp; (gearbox is ball check plug etc.) & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I bought 2 liters of oil for 30 TL. & Nbsp; my current problem is solved & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
get past. You got over it. If it went like this, the gears of the gearbox would be locked, it would boil. Do not add additives. As the oil spreads well, the sound will be cut as it sticks.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”