Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I have 3 questions about jettaz ..: /

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:04 # 1
Burak07
Hi everyone, 2.ailem Gülme

One of my problems is that since I got the crack in the side fender, how can I get through this crack, because I don't have to go to the industry and scratch it again, get a paste and paint it again, because I don't want to go to the industry in everything and I want to handle it myself, can I hide it if it's a little bit with spray paint ??

The second question is that the painted paint on the front bumper is the first owner of this vehicle, the paint on the car is completely painted, and the blown paint on the floor looks ugly, how can I paint it again? can you help it or not, industry is a must :)

With the 3rd question, the electric problem was not burning 1 of the angel ring since the first time I bought the car, and after investigating the problem, I found that the angelin cable is not plugged in any socket, and since I could not find an empty socket, I cut the cable of the park and connected it with a thin network cable and it burned in the 1st attempt, but turn it on again. When I did, the fuse blown, and no parking lamps were lit, the fuse was blown, and I went and I used a ring wire instead of a network cable. 1.2.3.4. Nothing happened in the trial. It worked without any problems, but I changed the insurance used to 15 with 15 again.

I wrote so much, I hope you are not bored while reading my best regards Burak ÖRÜCÜ Gülme
08.05.2020 16:04 # 2
Guests
Instead of 15 instead of 20, I think it is definitely a risky situation where one of the climbers who took the insurance instead of 7.5 instead of 7.5 in Germany did not pay for the insurance of the kettle with a burned car insurance.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 3
Burak07
If I throw it again, I will take it off, I will not take any risk, I put the same one again. I replaced it with a new one.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 4
OkaN
I think you pity on your car with these things
08.05.2020 16:04 # 5
Burak07
[QUOTE = 34GH0111] you are a pity for your car, I think with these things [/ QUOTE]

pity about what ?? i am trying to repair the car after all i don't understand Confused
08.05.2020 16:04 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = 34GH0111] you are a pity for your car, I think with such things [/ QUOTE]

pity about what ?? i am trying to repair the car after all i don't understand Confused
[/ QUOTE]

+1
08.05.2020 16:04 # 7
koliva
The size of the fuse is designed according to the current range in which the relevant circuit element can work properly. If high current is drawn than normal, the metal inside the fuse melts (i.e. blows) and the circuit becomes inoperable in a safe form. It means that you put in high insurance, this means you can increase the tolerance to work properly. In any case, these electronic circuit elements may become hot due to excessive current or even cause a fire. So do not change the value of the insurance. You should find another solution.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 8
Burak07
[QUOTE = koliva] The size of the fuse is designed according to the current range in which the relevant circuit element can work properly. If high current is drawn than normal, the metal inside the fuse melts (i.e. blows) and the circuit becomes inoperable in a safe form. It means that you put in high insurance, this means you can increase the tolerance to work properly. In any case, these electronic circuit elements may become hot due to excessive current or even cause a fire. So do not change the value of the insurance. You should find another solution.
[/ QUOTE]

a super answer thank you, if it throws up anyway I'll disconnect the wires but what do I do with the paint job at least for the buffer :(
08.05.2020 16:04 # 9
Burak07
bumper and rear fender updated :)
08.05.2020 16:04 # 10
Guests
The only thing he cares about making the bumper and muddy is the painter.
Because there will be scraps, paste, sand, etc., and then paint the cake to be painted ... It is not possible for you to do these.
You make the inn, but you have a lot of knowledge. I think you can handle it like that ... You can have it done at a convenient time. The same situation exists in my buffers. Gülme
Coming to the Angel rings, the interpretation of the coli is very accurate and in place ...
The same amperage must be installed in the place of a fired sorghum.
08.05.2020 16:04 # 11
Burak07
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] The only thing that needs to make that bumper and windshield is the painters.
Because there will be scraps, paste, sand, etc., and then paint the cake to be painted ... It is not possible for you to do these.
You make the inn, but you have a lot of knowledge. I think you can handle it like that ... You can have it done at a convenient time. The same situation exists in my buffers. Gülme
Coming to the Angel rings, the interpretation of the coli is very accurate and in place ...
The same amperage must be installed in the place of a fired sorghum.
[/ QUOTE]

thank you cem brother will go to industry with his big brother monday or tuesday I will put my car in a complete maintenance, oil filter spark plugs etc. At that time I went and got a price from painters, so I did the electrical event exactly as I did it. Gülme
08.05.2020 16:04 # 12
OkaN
[QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = 34GH0111] you are a pity for your car, I think with such things [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

These are small craftsmanship, like tongue painting to the sofa.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”