Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I HAVE 206 QUESTIONS + PROBLEMS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:15 # 1
bozkurt58
hi aleykum friends 2 days ago i bought my peugeot 206 1.4 hdi xt but i am facing a few problems the first one is the car's light of the car is constantly on, at the same time a light called the engine malfunction light i think it is yellow and it is on the side from the side of the timing belt what is going to do if the vehicle is doing this when the idle is already working?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 2
herry
First of all, it is good for your new car, but did you buy it without showing it to the service? If the engine suffers from the pain of the mouth, firstly go to the service and connect it to the computer and press them, what should they see in the pain of the pain?
08.05.2020 18:15 # 3
ahmet_bjk

the passenger's side airbag may be on because it is closed.

The engine malfunction light resembles the shape of the fountain and reports a problem. I recommend you to connect the vehicle to the computer in the industry, because the services charge unnecessarily too much for this process.

I couldn't revive the sound of hers, but as far as I know, when the timing belt is tight, it sounds like the bird is singing.

By the way, did you take it without looking at them while you were buying the vehicle?

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”