Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I had an accident, what should I do?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
03.04.2021 06:51 # 1
seku234
Hello everyone, good forums 3 days ago when I was crossing the road, the taxi driver came, hit the other party found 100% defective, I left my vehicle to a body shop that I know, he said we will fix this area, but it is logical to fix this area with putty or it is logical to fix my hair change or if the door changes, insurance the supplier industry welcomes the door, if the original door is not installed, what should I do

seku234 2021-04-03 06:58:33
03.04.2021 08:06 # 2
muzzy35
Get well soon
They hit me in the park recently. But I know that the repair and change decision is made by expertise.
03.04.2021 17:58 # 3
talip206
I think there is no need for change for so many things. If the master pulls, hammering and paints it well, it will not be a problem. He must use paste. The important thing is that it does not apply paste like plaster.
05.04.2021 09:14 # 4
sonerkyl
Hello, be late. Vehicles over the age of 5 have the right to use the sub-industry, unfortunately, something to do. Anyway, you could request the original car insurance. I couldn't even find zero bumper with my accident-scenic vehicle last summer. comes from france in 2 months. I had to go out of necessity. I would have helped with the master in Ankara, I wish you had written to the forum before giving. He had a good body shop.
07.04.2021 18:14 # 5
pusutr
At the time, someone had hit the right rear door of my 206. The master wrestled a little, but nothing more. He said it is necessary to putty. I was bored in that state, I was not putty. I cleaned it with paste polish and left it. but the knocking on the door was obvious. When I sold the vehicle 2 years later, that place was hardly known. it was not even understood in the appraisal. I mean, that door improved by itself from frequent sun exposure (heat). I think I read on this forum that the dent can fix itself over time. I did that too.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”