Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I had an accident (right front fender)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
ginger
Friends, I was picking up my car from the service on Friday as I entered the holiday. He said, let's not fix the right front fender, but the pins are still intact, let's wear a new one. The right rear door, rear fender and rear bumper were painted due to the former owner rubbing against the garage entrance. I took the car second hand and gave it to the service immediately. I haven't even gotten the license on me. I bought the car, I entered the steep and curvy garage and said that I could not see the front well, I could not risk it while turning, I would not risk it, I would take it back because I would not feel cold. What a ridiculous clutch this 206's did not understand so much grasp above! Anyway, I can not use the car, I can not change the gear, I have had such a beautiful car for the first time in my life. The clutch with an absurd clutch angle and my incompetence, when I threw it to the 5th, because it was back from my kindness, and the vehicle went back to its place when combined with my incompetence. In the section, the jagged jagged traces of the wall, the front lath jumped forward, the door opened and came in and the 2-3 cm paint was thrown due to the right post. I would be angry about the clutch point of this clutch, be careful and not come back and risk it a little, I do not know my diligence, my wife's help to get off and go through, or I just don't know my incompetence! For routine maintenance, some malfunctions and body paint painters, I paid 1550 TL for the next 2 months. I am normally not a car driver, if I have a job on the weekends, I will take care of it if I have a car, otherwise I would travel by public transport or motorcycle. I have nearly 100,000 km of motorcycle experience, have traveled all the coastlines from Istanbul to Adana with motorcycles, passed dangerous roads such as Mersin-Antalya coastal road, traveled on miles of stone chips in İnebolu-Cide road, 250CC scooters in Cide's Küre Mountains. I used a motorcycle on a 100Km dirt road, I was very angry because of this accident I had not experienced the slightest accident that had traveled in the waters with my motor while Istanbul was under flood !!!! Just wanted to share. Thanks for reading ... ginger2012-08-21 19:22:02
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
muratoner

Get well, my brother. If there is any, it is unavoidable, clutch brake is an excuse. They say that it cuts off the evil eye. We are here. God bless the evil eye.

08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
koliva
Get well soon. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
Guests
Get well soon.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
Cetinler
Do not bother my brother, those who count blessing on you will be such things.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
Femida
Don't worry, God shouldn't get any bigger accidents. MAlesef pejon has some problems.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 7
uh9788
okay, until you get your feet, god don't give up & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:00 # 8
ufuk91
My teacher is very late, don't worry, try not to see the accident like this.

but there is a point that I do not understand. 5 forward reverse gear behind 206s so I was surprised
08.05.2020 17:00 # 9
ginger
I don't know if it's 5 or 4 :( after all I couldn't put it back
08.05.2020 17:00 # 10
mustafah
[QUOTE = ginger] Guys, I was picking up my car from the service on Friday as I entered the holiday. He said, let's not fix the right front fender, but the pins are still intact, let's wear a new one. The right rear door, rear fender and rear bumper were painted due to the former owner rubbing against the garage entrance. I took the car second hand and gave it to the service immediately. I haven't even gotten the license on me. I bought the car, I entered the steep and curvy garage and said that I could not see the front well, I could not risk it while turning, I would not risk it, I would take it back because I would not feel cold. What a ridiculous clutch this 206's did not understand so much grasp above! Anyway, I can not use the car, I can not change the gear, I have had such a beautiful car for the first time in my life. The clutch with an absurd clutch angle and my incompetence, when I threw it to the 5th, because it was back from my kindness, and the vehicle went back to its place when combined with my incompetence. In the section, the jagged jagged traces of the wall, the front lath jumped forward, the door opened and came in and the 2-3 cm paint was thrown due to the right post. I would be angry about the clutch point of this clutch, be careful and not come back and risk it a little, I do not know my diligence, my wife's help to get off and go through, or I just don't know my incompetence! For routine maintenance, some malfunctions and body paint painters, I paid 1550 TL for the next 2 months. I am normally not a car driver, if I have a job on the weekends, I will take care of it if I have a car, otherwise I would travel by public transport or motorcycle. I have nearly 100,000 km of motorcycle experience, have traveled all the coastlines from Istanbul to Adana with motorcycles, passed dangerous roads such as Mersin-Antalya coastal road, traveled on miles of stone chips in İnebolu-Cide road, 250CC scooters in Cide's Küre Mountains. I used a motorcycle on a 100Km dirt road, I was very angry because of this accident I had not experienced the slightest accident that had traveled in the waters with my motor while Istanbul was under flood !!!! Just wanted to share. Thank you for reading ... [/ QUOTE] is a fortune that has been there for a long time. In terms of grip, if I got into a vehicle first, I try to accustom myself to the grip point, as you said, the grip can be above or below in some vehicles. God bless you
08.05.2020 17:00 # 11
ginger
I thank everyone for their wishes. For those who are curious and want to have an idea, I added a photo to my first message. As someone who doesn't understand much from the repair work after the night's night, I think it seems that there is not a disastrous image in the daylight. I did not examine the morale yesterday much. I hope they do not want a pale figure to do this work again.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 12
falan
I had the SAME incident .. I put it on 4 on the slope instead of reverse gear .. I have a knock similar to yours:) & nbsp; & nbsp; I don't wear & nbsp; head & nbsp; ALLAH
08.05.2020 17:00 # 13
ginger
The door is opening hard and I will leave it in the morning.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 14
AydinBeyol
Get well soon
08.05.2020 17:00 # 15
resul0671
my teacher, get well soon. My advice to you is that they refuse to refrain from avoiding rubbish. I was like you, and it was a problem. I am not trying to wear it anymore. I'm ignoring the small defect. Even my master in the industry was tired of me. Brother, there is no sound and trouble in your car.
in short, the health is important and we should not care much about machines, and we have to turn vehicles into different personalities. ultimately they are there to get on.
try not to wear it on you. You are always important ... never mind the rest .. it will be better than before ....
08.05.2020 17:00 # 16
ginger
Thanks for the advice.

My car has been repaired. My right mouse is corroded. Searching for the original right (headlight) headlight ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”