Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I had an accident, I want advice for body repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:17 # 1
gngnmstyle37
Hello friends,

While driving on my own lane a few days ago, I had an accident as a truck started off the roadside and closed both lanes of the road. In order not to hit the truck, I was able to stop hitting the roadside traffic sign. The passenger door of the vehicle was damaged by a crash. I attached damage images to the message attachment.

I live in Kastamonu. Unfortunately my car did not have a helmet. My car is the Peugeot 206 1.4 Comfort Sedan, in Black. Frankly, I am not someone who understands cars well. I want to have the damage shown in the pictures done in Kastamonu and its vicinity (Karabük, Ankara et al.) In a proper and clean way.

Are there any places you can recommend for this? Also, if there are some points that I should pay attention to while repairing this damage, I would appreciate it.

May Allah not cause any trouble, trouble. It was a really difficult moment. May your path always be open.

Have a good day.

08.05.2020 19:17 # 2
berk2309
Have you had a night, my teacher. I said that the door sheet would be saved by changing but the door did not hurt from above, there was damage on the side, the bottom was not on the door, and I did not see much of the lower marseal, I think there is no problem at the bottom.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 3
outlaw
IT HAS ME NON-PROBLEM AT THE DOOR.
IT WAS VERY LAST.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 4
pusutr
For a figure like 200-250 TL, fix the door-marship and put it in the oven paint and paint it. Be careful, especially oven paint.

08.05.2020 19:17 # 5
sezar206
Good luck, hodja. I think the bottom of the door sheet will not be fixed. But 200 250 is not possible. Even if they fix the door, you will find 1000 liras. There was a little damage to my left back door, and a little bit of damage would be fixed and painted. Two years ago, they had priced 500 600, but we made it more appropriate to someone familiar. However, now the place where the paste is cracked. The paint is also peeling varnish. You know, the paste is in trouble. Give 100 200 more, don't get any more.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 6
gngnmstyle37
Is it possible to correct the door to a number like 200-250? Or rather, is it possible for this door to improve?
08.05.2020 19:17 # 7
EYESMAN
Your door will not recover, not possible. Your door sheet will change. The front fender can be corrected without paint, but there will still be a slight trace.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 8
samet206
First of all, the past will be corrected. The door plate will change, it will not be very healthy to fill this door with paste, especially if the vehicle is standing outside, snow rain will be affected, it will not last 1 year, the pastes will explode, so since most of the workmanship and materials on the market are 3rd class, this possibility should not be overlooked. This vehicle is not cheap for me. As a result, this vehicle is not worth it for me. As a result, there is no such thing as fair price in the bodywork. Clean work is good money. Unfortunately, this is the case. If you are a beginner, it is understandable that it does not hold tons. If you are a beginner, it is understandable that it does not hold tons. New paint and old paint will be an old paint, polished cake polish. I think the right fender can be vacuumed. ktiril best make getirilir.orjinal leaving a door hair a slight compulsorily then corrected until it corrected putty and boya.b in alırsınız.marşpiyel meantime, do not paint 150 also down 206 buffer would not want to talk about this great tool $ 200 to complete düzeltcek body shop but you will not find in Turkey.
samet206 2015-05-24 00:35:45
08.05.2020 19:17 # 9
gngnmstyle37
First of all, many thanks to everyone who answered and expressed their wishes for the past. God bless you all.

I talked to several places yesterday. The price they give me varies between 800 TL and 3400 TL. One of the places I met lay in my head. The price he told me was 1200 TL. This master said that the right rear door should also be painted completely. Scratches look a little deep. It went down to the sheet.

I wish you all good accident-free days.

08.05.2020 19:17 # 10
sonerkyl
Get well, my brother. 3400 TL or what will paint the car. Reasonable market prices of 1200 TL, as friends say, ask for oven paint, you will ride for a long time.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 11
denizci33
there were a little dent, they wanted 200 lira money, the bodybuilder prices are incredibly expensive, unfortunately .. you get off cheap, get well again.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 12
seamad
Hello my friend, first of all, I will make the repairs of this vehicle in a nice way under at least 2000-2500 TL. 150 TL only paint work 700 TL ...

door will change: 500 TL
paint: 4.5 pieces of paint approx. 700 TL
bodywork: 800 TL
+ window jack door band door handle lock etc ...
08.05.2020 19:17 # 13
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = seamad] Hello my friend, first of all, I will not get you peace of mind, the transactions that I will make the repair of this tool under the interest of at least 2000-2500 TL will not give you peace of mind. Today, one piece of paint is 150 TL, only paint work is 700 TL.

door will change: 500 TL
paint: 4.5 pieces of paint approx. 700 TL
bodywork: 800 TL
+ window jack door band door handle lock etc ...
[/ QUOTE]

How is this calculation, teacher. the door is changing, the paint is paid 700 and the master pays 800. !!! 800 pounds for sling and to remove and install new door. !! There are only 3 pieces of paint left. The glass jack does not even know about the incident. So if he hits the back door, the car is direct
08.05.2020 19:17 # 14
seamad
My friend go to have it done, look what I say is going out, where are the 3 pieces of paint? places to be painted back door + front door + marchbiel + fender + bumper will be half painted. nobody will do it for your dad's sake, do not fix it, etc .. friend, glass jack etc. they are help as possible possibilities, I also did not advertise such as go here go to here :) if a good job is desired, they will be these jobs will not be very healthy, i am not a body shop but i am an insurer in Ankara industries I meet with a lot of service and send it to our works yesterday I sent it to 3-4 masters just for this friend.
08.05.2020 19:17 # 15
madblueblacksea
We don't speak by heart, we say we know what we see. But the price you said (for such a transaction) neither I saw nor heard. I am not talking about the masters who make bodywork with a hammer in the neighborhood. Let's not ignore the possibility of getting a high price because you are an insurer. As far as you can write insurance in insurance.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”