Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I had an accident.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:08 # 1
3rkans
Friends, I had an accident on the way back home 1 hour ago. 150 200 meters after I got off the light, I couldn't stop a vehicle on the main road, I hit the left rear wheel. ? 3rkans 2011-03-10 18:26:21
08.05.2020 15:08 # 2
EminONAL
Firstly, get well soon.
when the parties cannot agree, the accident report is invalid.
you had to call the traffic police to get a report.

but a similar incident happened to me. - I arranged and signed an accident report that declared that he was right on the opposite side. TRAMER made the decision.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 3
307P
I knew that insurance covers up to a certain amount.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 4
3rkans
Let me say one more thing in the report; I wrote that I came directly from the market, and it was 15 15 meters after I got out of the market, he shot it behind me, he wrote that he went out to the main road. The record seems to be on my side.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 5
tigerland

Looking at the pictures with the eyes of an expert, it seems like you are the culprit from the back.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that you will have the vehicle of the person you hit, I think only the bumper is gone. senn fender front bumper headlight, you will fill in the report as if he was guilty and you will make his vehicle insurance. if the other party approves
get well bro. God hide from the bet
08.05.2020 15:08 # 6
Guests
Get well soon. Guess the fender and front bumper will change. Luck has not been broken.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 7
serkan24577
I wish it would have been better if my brother called the police, it would be better if you explain who is guilty and who is not guilty because he seems to have hit him from behind as his friends say, because you came to the back bumper of the man, come to the house where he will come to life.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 8
Muhammet CAKIR
Have you had your brother suffered disaster Confused
08.05.2020 15:08 # 9
qEccE
get well back, but as friends say, you seem to have shot from behind, and I know that it is often guilty that shoots from behind in traffic accidents.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 10
3rkans
Thank you guys. Our Tigerland friend has assisted us, we will call the other party tomorrow and accept construction again.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 11
Ozgur
[QUOTE = berkaygr] Get well soon. Guess the fender and front bumper will change. There was a chance that the headlight would not break. [/ QUOTE]
GET WELL SOON....
POSSIBLE THE HEADSET WILL BE CHANGED. HEADS OF THE HEADLIGHT HAS BEEN BROKEN.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 12
Ego_Ist
[QUOTE = tigerland]

Looking at the pictures with the eyes of an expert, it seems like you are the culprit from the back.

The first thing that comes to my mind is that you will have the vehicle of the person you hit, I think only the bumper is gone. senn fender front bumper headlight, you will fill in the report as if he was guilty and you will make his vehicle insurance. if the other party approves
get well bro. God bless you [/ QUOTE]
But if the man is confident, he will accept this situation, his insurance will be damaged undamaged, and when the damage is damaged, he will give about 2 times the money he paid in the insurance renewal.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 13
tigerland
[QUOTE = ego_ıst] [QUOTE = tigerland]

get well bro. God bless you [/ QUOTE]
But if the man is confident, he will accept this situation, his insurance will be damaged undamaged, and when the damage is damaged, he will give about 2 times the money he paid in the insurance renewal.
[/ QUOTE]
The problem is solved if it gives the same difference and if the other party accepts it. construct. man agrees
No expert on the site, right?
08.05.2020 15:08 # 14
qEccE
Before doing the event you mentioned, look at how much the buffer for the first thing in the morning or now focus on the net and think about the price you look at from the net, because the other party will not want to take that car outside and have it done in the repair shop in any service in the industry. this will be quite costly, I don't know the price of the bumper, but I have a dent as much as I can see on the bumper, because it is much smaller than that, they wanted a figure like 200 TL in the industry, there was a small dent in my vehicle. You should calculate the cost in your own vehicle and decide accordingly, if you think that both the fairing cost and the bumper cost are made in the service at the service, it is as if you add the cost related to the insurance. It seems to me that the damage is done cheaper :) If you find your car to be clean, you can find the bumper and the fender if you need the headlights as a bumper and the fender 200-300 TL.
the other party will not accept down from the service or even will not accept this event.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 15
koliva
It seemed a bit too much to line up 70-80 in 150-200 meters with normal use. Besides, it is 70-80 fast on roads like market. Since it is a residential area, the speed limit is 50. Get well soon.
Koliva 2011-03-07 08:50:24
08.05.2020 15:08 # 16
Guests
get well soon. May Allah hide from him again ... only need to pay attention to the speed event ...
08.05.2020 15:08 # 17
metin
You are right on the main road, you are right because the man is out of the way.
but since you are hit from behind, it is always guilty in the back multiplier. I don't know what to do in this case.
have a great past, nothing has come from Allah.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 18
Cetinler
so much history.
Always guilty when it hits from behind is related to the follow-up distance, since the vehicle is not a vehicle that watches in front of you and follows you from behind, the follow-up rule, which is always unfair behind the back, does not apply to this situation.
While the man was on the main road while you were on the main road, you had the advantage of passing, even though you have the right to grab your right. In this case, it was obvious that the opposite party had to set out after making sure that the road was empty and safe.
But if your face is above the urban face limit, I can't say anything about it. In order to determine the face correctly, the brake distance is looked at the brake tracks on the asphalt.
tramer no longer determines the defect rate out of 8 as before, either 100% or 50% of two, either 100% flawed 100% flawless or 50% flawed
If you are 100% flawed it will not pay you if you are 100% flawless, it will cover the full cost of your vehicle.
my guess (but only guess) you are right because you are 100% on the main road.
08.05.2020 15:08 # 19
Ozgur
If the friends pay attention, the place he hits does not count exactly back
it is obvious that the man is in front of our friend.
I think the focus is like a criminal. (According to your friend, the picture shows more or less)

08.05.2020 15:08 # 20
3rkans
the speed of the region is not 70 km.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”