Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I got xenon and the car went wrong: ((((

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:36 # 1
axi206
I came to the gas at the weekend and made angel + xenon headlights. Everything is fine, but let's come, the car has gone wrong.When going on the road, the xenons turn off, it hurts after 1-2 seconds, the sound of the tape tickles, only the rear containers are working, abs, airbag, hand brake lamps are burning. All of them are happening all of a sudden. sometimes xenons are hurting and closing fast.

There were similar problems before xenon. The headlights were thinner and sore, the tape sounded tickling. But it was not so often. After the xenons were installed, they started to become more and more. I am not completely sure, but it is more when the car is loaded into the car.When you go to the car, the cooper brought it to the gas.

Let's say I burned the quadruples. As the quads flash, the heat on the instrument panel is reduced and it hurts.
There are those who say weak battery, but what heat is there with the battery of the car going on the road. If I say dynamo is defective, what a malfunction came to print like this for the first time
08.05.2020 15:36 # 2
yusuf206
is really perverted: D: D
08.05.2020 15:36 # 3
Guests
poor battery hurts such situations. Because there are some controlled parts, malfunctions can occur in voltage changes. I say it's a check. Even though it produces alternators, there is a night out of the aquarium ...
08.05.2020 15:36 # 4
forewer_fb
how many models of the vehicle? to my knowledge, in some vehicles, standard xenons damage the electronic brain and cause such distortions. There are different xenos for this, they are 40-50 TL more expensive than normal xenos.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 5
axi206
My vehicle 2001 model 206 xs 16v: I need to solve it as soon as possible. I couldn't show it to the mechanic.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 6
forewer_fb
[QUOTE = axi206] my car 2001 model 206 xs 16v: I need to solve it as soon as possible.
The 2001 model is unlikely to be said because it is valid for the latest vehicles I mentioned. I hope you solve it as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 7
axi206
I have to solve it. It is a very big problem. I think I'm playing games in the Militus.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 8
rifatseker
There may be a problem in the filter system of the xenon lamp you have installed or it is not good quality. I think have this checked first. There is a high amount of electromagnetic fluctuations. And since the installed filter system does not filter it well, these fluctuations may affect the brain on the vehicle. This comes to my mind ..
08.05.2020 15:36 # 9
toprakk
have your installation checked. I recommend you find a good electrician. x-zones do not have problems
08.05.2020 15:36 # 10
axi206
[QUOTE = Klose] Look at the battery First of all, there is no wire break, but I think there is a wire weakening. [/ QUOTE]

I measured the battery and the 10 amps came out. I immediately replaced the 60 amp happy battery. But I did not have a chance to try it. In the evening, I will try it. Let's hope we save it with the battery.
though, if the car lays down for a few days, it works only on the star, but I also changed the battery.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 11
forewer_fb
10 amps? Ninety percent trouble arises from this, because xenons draw a lot of current. we would appreciate if you share the result with us.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 12
tigerland
All the lamps are on, he said 3 days ago. stop abs airbag, we removed the battery pole head and it did not help, we changed the xenos of the end, it was okay, we deleted all the warnings from the brain, then we left without turning on the headlights, no problem. you may have the same problem.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 13
axi206
[QUOTE = Erbin] 3 days ago a friend called all the lamps are on. stop abs airbag, we removed the battery pole head and it did not help, we changed the xenos of the end, it was okay, we deleted all the warnings from the brain, then we left without turning on the headlights, no problem. you may have the same problem. [/ QUOTE]

Since I installed the new battery, I haven't been on my way since. But I used the car for 30 km today. The tape sounded when the car was cold and the car started to trim even though it was very sensitive.

Meanwhile, I went to 2 special 1 authorized service, as if they were all together, he said, "We are full, let the car go and look at it." yuhhh, so full of peugeot shopkeepers. I do not remember that I was waiting in line for the passati.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 14
voodoo
I do not think it will be from xenon .. there is a confusion in the brain of some of you.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 15
axi206
I bought zero batteries. Happy battery 60 amps
08.05.2020 15:36 # 16
voodoo
Then I'll show you to an electrician ...
08.05.2020 15:36 # 17
tigerland
In our friend, you are opening the door again, the tape is opening, the abs airbag is on all the labs, the brain lights up all the malfunction lights like the amusement park, it went out to the test after erasing the malfunction.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 18
mimitt
It is necessary to use xenon with digital balasat, xenos in vehicles such as 406 206 407 can cause this type and more different malfunctions, 406 of a friend's wiper motors and abs brains have been damaged. If there is no problem such as digital ballasts xenos should be used. their back structures do not damage the other electronic equipment of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 15:36 # 19
axi206
How do you fix a material for insulation
08.05.2020 15:36 # 20
mimitt
The isolated work also comes at a xenon price, with a quality material, if possible, return the kits back to where you bought it and buy it from digital ballasted xenons, there is a brand called space, I use both an economical and a quality product. I put the digital slim ballast model in ballasts very small headlight. He did not even appear when he opened the hood.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”