Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I got the tower tensioner but there is a problem ????

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:34 # 1
axi206
I had the tower tensioner on my vehicle. Everything was good, the hosta had a plastic piece under the ventilation on the hood. The piece was not touching the tower tensioner and the hood was not closing. We cut it out with a whistle.

Now, because the ventilation gaps are empty, the car gets an incredible wind sound. how do you fix a solution Wall
08.05.2020 15:34 # 2
Guests
Tower tensioner can sometimes be so problematic in the 206s. Usually, they cut the hair there in the shape of a U and pass the tensioner under the barrel, but I can't figure out how you did it. Let's take a picture and comment on the show ...
08.05.2020 15:34 # 3
axi206

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does the photo appear friends?

We cut the sheet slightly while assembling on us. The problem is not there. There is a plastic piece under the air ducts on the hood. I had to remove that piece by necessity. Now it gets a lot of noise.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 4
Guests

Then put that plastic piece in place and fix it by modifying whatever it touches while closing the hood ...

08.05.2020 15:34 # 5
Guests
the http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=5442&title=206-kule-gergisi-montaj-benzinl
I have a detailed explanation here, but the tower tensioner in the photo you showed is not according to 206.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = mustiii] http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5442&title=206-kule-gergisi-montaj-benzinli
I have a detailed explanation here, but the tower tensioner in the photo you showed is not according to 206.
[/ QUOTE]
No, there is no trouble in the tensioner, this is 206. :) I saw the same in other vehicles. The structure is essentially the same, albeit different.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 7
axi206
There is no problem in tension 206

@cecoli; they cut that piece of plastic by falcatay, so it does not get stuck behind. If I say I will buy a new one, I will take it with the grills on the top. Let's say I bought it. but water is a real one;
08.05.2020 15:34 # 8
35kz829
Don't worry, it's going to be the same.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 9
Guests
[QUOTE = axi206] tensioner 206 has no problem on it

@cecoli; they cut that piece of plastic by falcatay, so it does not get stuck behind. If I say I will buy a new one, I will take it with the grills on the top. Let's say I bought it. but water is a real one;
[/ QUOTE]
You have to cut the piece and get the new one out of there. Sinirli
08.05.2020 15:34 # 10
axi206
[QUOTE = 35kz829] don't worry, it will be the same in me [/ QUOTE]

Doesn't it sound? that wind noise makes me very uncomfortable. I am already obsessed with the sound.

I am thinking of coating the black sunger under those grids, it sounds like it stops the sound.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = axi206] [QUOTE = 35kz829] don't worry, it will remain the same in me [/ QUOTE]

Doesn't it sound? that wind noise makes me very uncomfortable. I am already obsessed with the sound.

I am thinking of coating the black sunger under those grids, it sounds like it stops the sound.
[/ QUOTE]
No harm from trying :))
08.05.2020 15:34 # 12
monur
What does the tower tensioner do?
08.05.2020 15:34 # 13
koliva
[QUOTE = monur] What does the tower tensioner do? What does it do? [/ QUOTE]

As you know, ten shock absorbers normally work independently. The tower tensioner connects the two dampers and provides the advantage of better handling in corners, especially in fast corners. In other words, it is shared with the other amortisore on the bend, which is riding an amortisore.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 14
monur
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = monur] What do you call tower tensioner for? [/ QUOTE]

As you know, ten shock absorbers normally work independently. The tower tensioner connects the two dampers and provides the advantage of better handling in corners, especially in fast corners. In other words, it is shared with the other amortisore on the bend, which is riding an amortisore.
[/ QUOTE]

Then I run logic, this application is something that should be applied for performance sports vehicles. If I am not going to use the vehicle with performance, it makes no sense to apply it.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 15
koliva
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = monur] What do you call tower tensioner for? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Then I run logic, this application is something that should be applied for performance sports vehicles. If I am not going to use the vehicle with performance, it makes no sense to apply it.
[/ QUOTE]

Dogrudur. The colorful color of the bar, which appears when the hood opens, reveals a beautiful image. It is up to you.

In addition, if the vehicle springs and suspensions have been modified from the original and fitted harder, the tower tensioner reduces this stiffness to some extent. Of course you will say again, why should I wear a hard spring and suspension? Kahkaha It is up to you Göz Kırpma
08.05.2020 15:34 # 16
axi206
It really benefits the way of handling, obviously in a way. but I have to stop the sound of the wind
:(

08.05.2020 15:34 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE = monur] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = monur] What do you call tower tensioner for? [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
Honor brother tower tensioner points are required. All of them are sportive behaviors for performance ...
Wide wheel and tire applications
Hard cornering inlets
Sudden lateral pain changes such as hard steering reactions etc.
After this tensioner is installed, it is necessary to check the rod adjustment and adjust it from the adjustment part in some tower tensioners. Because the aim is to reduce the flexibility of the 2 towers independently and create a more stable sound.
In fact, if this issue is brought forward, this kind of tension can be applied at many points in order to increase the stiffness of the sound from the inside of the fender to the base of the vehicle to the rear towers. Not all brands are of the same quality ...
The general purpose of installing these components is to reduce the flexion of the case and obtain a harder case.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 18
ramses64_79
[QUOTE = axi206] tensioner 206 has no problem on it

[/ QUOTE]
Since I was asking for a brother, my car was 2nd hand and I had no chance to examine it before. I did not know what the original would be. What is the name of it? I would be pleased if you give me information I could not find. I hope you will solve the problem.
08.05.2020 15:34 # 19
35kz829
it will make a sound, you can't get over it
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”