Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I got lpg, I am facing an interesting problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:17 # 1
burakdmr
Friends 2 days ago I had the vehicle fitted with Atiker brand lpg ... I did a long way yesterday .. My problem is this; When I was leaving, my gasoline needle was close to the full tank, the gasoline pointer began to drop with the lpg.

Then I threw 20 lira gasoline and the tank showed full .. But it started to come down again .. What is the problem :))

I am looking for an Airbag fault error. According to his head. Sometimes the light is on for 1 hour. Sometimes it is not on for 3 hours.

I asked a lot, morning or morning :))

Thanks in advance
08.05.2020 15:17 # 2
metin
[QUOTE = basistburak] Friends 2 days ago I had the vehicle fitted with Atiker brand lpg ... I did a long way yesterday .. My problem is this; When I was leaving, my gasoline needle was close to the full tank, the gasoline pointer began to drop with the lpg.

Then I threw 20 lira gasoline and the tank showed full .. But it started to come down again .. What is the problem :))

I am looking for an Airbag fault error. According to his head. Sometimes the light is on for 1 hour. Sometimes it is not on for 3 hours.

I asked a lot, morning or morning :))

Thanks in advance
[/ QUOTE]
First of all, I want to ask. Have you ever searched these problems in the forum before opening a topic?
right now I can find you 3 topics about the drop of gasoline. You can do this too.
Please investigate before posting a thread in the forum.
The gasoline needle is falling because it is connected to the brain. When you buy gasoline in the tank, "at least 7 liters" measure the change in the tank at once and forward it to the brain. Later, the brain starts to lower the gasoline by calculating the fuel consumption to the distance you go to the way you press the gas. Since you have gone in LPG, the hand continues to fall, assuming that you are going in petrol.
Regarding the airbag issue, it probably does because the airbag cables on the steering wheel have oxidation. There are special sprays, you squeeze ends.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 3
nteker
All of my peugeot cars with LPG have a gasoline indicator problem you are experiencing. This is because the gas gauge changes depending on the trip computer. As the wheels turn, the trip computer lowers the gasoline indicator so that we are traveling. It is said that there are several ways to handle this;

1) A system called PSA module installed by BRC
2) If there is gas above the half tank, when you switch the ignition on and off, your gasoline indicator will be replaced (which is obviously not what you say, at least in you)
3) And there is an article that your friend shared with us in this section.
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=13780&kw=diren%e7&title=lpg-de-benzin-ibresi-dmesi-sorunu-ucuz-zm
08.05.2020 15:17 # 4
burakdmr
Thank you .. You are right Metin bey .. Since I entered on a mobile phone, I escaped a little coke, frankly ... Sorry ...
08.05.2020 15:17 # 5
burakdmr
When I turn the ignition on and off, he says, I just called the master, he said so .. But what was the duration of this, when he opened and closed, or I waited 10 minutes ..
08.05.2020 15:17 # 6
nteker
I have no knowledge of time.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 7
burakdmr
Is there any change that I am going to look at now .. afternoon writing information ...
08.05.2020 15:17 # 8
Guests
I do not know the LPG incident, for Airbag fault, the vehicle must be entered to Planet2000 and the fault code must be deleted.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 9
burakdmr
Either it gives an alarm according to the head, then it is silent, I am going for 2 hours.

How is that happening?
08.05.2020 15:17 # 10
Guests

There is a long way, there is a long way. The choice is up to you :)) As a result, it turns off the ignition in 2 systems and shows the truth when it opens ...

What is the consumption of lpg fuel in its storage? Do you have any complaints? failure light burned? Which kitty do you get in one? fast or safe fast? If you can not, offer lpg ecu look at the top writer ...
It would be nice if you write the vehicle information on engine model lpg etc.
the cecol 2011-04-18 12:18:50
08.05.2020 15:17 # 11
Guests
[QUOTE = basistrakrak] Either it alarms according to the head, then it is silent. I go for 2 hours. There is nothing again. Sometimes it just lights up. It does not alarm. Sometimes it goes off for 2 hours.

How is that happening?
[/ QUOTE]
If there is a familiar service, they also do it for free. Normally they get 20TL or something.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 12
burakdmr
I don't know what kind of kit .. When it comes to the fuel event, I say that I made a total of 1200 km on the weekend (go and go the same road) I did 600 km without my tube and burned 140 liras. I made the return with a tube burned around 95 TL.

I have no problem other than that. FOR NOW..
08.05.2020 15:17 # 13
metin
[QUOTE = basistrakrak] I don't know about the kit .. When I came to the fuel event, I said a total of 1200 km on the weekend (go and go on the same road) I did 600 km without a tube and burned 140 liras.

[/ QUOTE]
burned very well.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 14
semih
Let the gentleman be late, but first you have to check the tube's brain (ecu).
Best regards.
08.05.2020 15:17 # 15
Guests
[QUOTE = semih] gentleman is late, but first you have to check the brain of the tube (ecu).
Best regards.
[/ QUOTE]
what does my friend tupun have to do with his brain ??? We wrote that the tool is related to its structure. this has nothing to do with the lpg system .........
08.05.2020 15:17 # 16
Guests
[QUOTE = basistrakrak] I don't know about the kit .. When I came to the fuel event, I said a total of 1200 km on the weekend (go and go on the same road) I did 600 km without a tube and burned 140 liras.

[/ QUOTE]
If you want to find out which one is scarce, I said you should look at the LPG pharmacy ... it says "fast" or "safe fast" !!!
it is also around 35% of savings. Although it is newer, it is very nice. the fuel could drop further
the cecol 2011-04-18 16:26:27
08.05.2020 15:17 # 17
Guests
I think the numbers are long road numbers. The city is very, very good. Good for out of town.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”