Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I got into the puddle, the car stops on the road

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:14 # 1
Burak07
I was going to the hotel for the internship (on Wednesday) there was rain in Antalya on the day and there was a big puddle on the road for the last 2-3 km to the hotel, I went to the hotel to switch the gear to 2, and I went to the hotel in the evening when I started the car 2- 3 km went, stopped then worked without starting the starter: S on Thursday, the same problem, the car is going strange. The indicators are playing up and down.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 2
metin
your car carburetor? Did you look at the ignition system or something? spark plugs or coil may have bought water.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 3
Burak07
[QUOTE = text] your car carburetor? Did you look at the ignition system or something? spark plugs or coil may have bought water. [/ QUOTE]

i guess carburetor brother is not quite sure + how does the coil and spark plugs get there from the bottom ?? & nbsp; "C
08.05.2020 16:14 # 4
Guests
Well, I hope there is no big problem ...
08.05.2020 16:14 # 5
berk2309
sister & nbsp; spark plugs ignition system watered & nbsp; Get well, don't go to the brain.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 6
Burak07
[QUOTE = berk2309] brother & nbsp; spark plugs ignition system watered & nbsp; get well soon did not escape to the brain. [/ QUOTE]
I hope it has not gone to the brain. I am afraid now.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 7
metin
may be a little primitive I just give examples,
& nbsp;
When I was 10-12 years old, my aunt had an old Russian lada. it was working hard in the morning (: once again, my smart aunt had poured hot water on the engine, maybe with the logic after that. it worked and the vehicle worked.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 8
Burak07
[QUOTE = text] may be a little primitive I just give an example,
& nbsp;
When I was 10-12 years old, my aunt had an old Russian lada. it was working hard in the morning (: once again, my smart aunt had poured hot water on the engine, maybe with the logic after that. provided and the vehicle worked.
& nbsp;
I don't know how to dry it if it took water, but I had such an event.
[/ QUOTE]

me I do a little more modern and remove the bobbin and dry it with a hair dryer at home "Embarrassed"
08.05.2020 16:14 # 9
Guests
I hope the past is not a big thing. I take water from the bottom left in the car and take it to the lift tomorrow.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 10
Burak07
[QUOTE = OKANKYM] I hope it is not a big deal. Let me take it from the bottom left side of the car. Let's take it to the lift tomorrow. Let's look at it. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:14 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = text] can be a little primitive I just give an example,
& nbsp;
When I was 10-12 years old, my aunt had an old Russian lada. it was working hard in the morning (: once again, my smart aunt had poured hot water on the engine, maybe with the logic after that. it worked and the vehicle worked.
& nbsp;
I don't know how to dry it if it took water, but it had happened to me.
[/ QUOTE]

me I do a little more modern and remove the bobbin and dry it with a hair dryer at home "Embarrassed"
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I don't lose anything, but I think if there is such a problem, the tool does not work or always runs erratically. Maybe it's not because of the puddle because it would stop at that moment.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 12
Burak07
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = Burak07] [QUOTE = text] can be a little primitive I just give examples,
& nbsp;
When I was 10-12 years old, my aunt had an old Russian lada. it was working hard in the morning (: once again, my smart aunt had poured hot water on the engine, maybe with the logic after that. provided and the vehicle worked.
& nbsp;
I don't know how to dry it if it took water, but I had such an event.
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
I don't lose anything, but I think if there is such a problem, the vehicle does not work or always runs erratically. Maybe it is not because of the puddle because it would have stopped at that moment.
[/ QUOTE]

I do not know text, but it was like this after entering the water :(
08.05.2020 16:14 # 13
berk2309
Ozman has been as follows: text waistline has been watered, for example, 2 of the spark plugs are wet, 2 of them are solid, half ignition stops when they leave the gas. this may be too & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:14 # 14
I Love My Pug
When the coil gets wet, the vehicle stops immediately, my witness :) The coil needs to be broken and dried, the vehicle can dry on its own, if there is an open air filter, the vehicle stops again and stops working for a while :) This is fixed with experiences :))
Well, brother, I don't think he'll go to the brain because he's up there, the brain must be in a plastic enclosure next to the battery, at least that's mine. Different biordems in 106? If you have not entered the lake or something, there has been no water in the brain :))

08.05.2020 16:14 # 15
Burak07
[QUOTE = I Love My Pug] When the coil gets wet, the vehicle stops immediately. experience is constant :))
get past, brother, I don't think it will go to the brain because at the very top, the brain must be in a plastic enclosure next to the battery, at least mine. Different biordems in 106? If you haven't entered the lake, no water has come into the brain :))

[/ QUOTE]
When I go home tomorrow, I will look at the air filter and coil of the car + the brain is a little higher, as you say, and inside a metal protection, but that's what destiny is. what happens :) I hope there is nothing very serious already cooled off the vehicle :(
08.05.2020 16:14 # 16
berk2309
There is no construction in our friend entered the 307 with the brain lit the puddle & nbsp; we have to pay attention after that incident, I & nbsp; I slow down when I see it, I pass 10 la after all, the pugs are sensitive, I need to take a good look at it.
08.05.2020 16:14 # 17
Burak07
[QUOTE = berk2309] There is no construction in our friend 307 entered the division into the puddle lit the brain & nbsp; we have to pay attention after that incident, I & nbsp; I slow down when I see it, I pass 10 la after all, the pugs are sensitive, I need to take a good look at it. [/ QUOTE]

I realized the event that I was reading somewhere, and therefore I passed the cycle so I would not be in the middle of the water, but I would pass slowly but the distance and depth of that water was a bit big:
08.05.2020 16:14 # 18
I Love My Pug
Get well soon, my brother is not important, I hope, never mind, don't bother;)
08.05.2020 16:14 # 19
Emre Ekrem
Your car is a monster-like car, your vehicle has two different engine options, 1.6 and 1.4, but both are injectors. & Nbsp;
Probably, there may be a lack of contact between the boiler between the air filter's boiler or the path to the boiler. & Nbsp;
In addition, the coil is attached directly to the spark plugs in your vehicle and there is no cable in between, even let me give you a link as an example. You'll examine it. & nbsp; /forum_posts.asp?TID=5900&title=imimli-bilgi-var-m "target =" _ blank "rel =" nofollow "> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5900&title= picture-information-have-been
Reviews
08.05.2020 16:14 # 20
Burak07
[QUOTE = I Love My Pug] I hope my brother is not important, get well soon. if I stay on the road from wednesday to friday there is already a fuss :) okay my car is nice but when i get electronic it is obviously i honestly :) i hope there is not much serious problem :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”