Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I got a few 206 questions help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:08 # 1
Bulutsuztr
Good for everyone 2 weeks ago I bought the 2004 1.4 gasoline x-line package 206m, my car's oil treatments have been maintained, my car is fully original, no changing left side painted due to rubbing.

Now, something struck my eye recently, the vehicle is in the commercial name as 1.4 hdi in the name of the license, and the fuel is 1.4 as fuel, it looks like a gasoline. Is this a problem? I could not see the message from 5664 is also 1.4 xline hdi I'm afraid there is such a possibility that the engine has changed.
In addition, my car's triger was last changed in 2010, 37 thousand, I have to change it right now, 72 thousand, and also the speedometer gets too late.
Bulutsuzt is 2019-02-02 22:40:48
08.05.2020 21:08 # 2
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Cloudless] Good forums 2 weeks ago 2004 1.4 x gasoline x-line package bought 206m of my car's oil treatments, many of my maintenance was done, my car is completely original, no left side painted due to rubbing.

Now, something struck my eye recently, the vehicle is in the commercial name as 1.4 hdi in the name of the license, and the fuel is 1.4 as fuel, it looks like a gasoline. Is this a problem? I could not see the message from 5664 is also 1.4 xline hdi I'm afraid there is such a possibility that the engine has changed.
In addition, my car's triger was last changed in 2010, 37 thousand, I have to change it right now, 72 thousand, and also the speedometer gets too late.
[/ QUOTE] Although I do not have full information about the license event, if you tell the situation at the next inspection time, if you go to the inspection station or traffic and tell the situation there, they will prepare the detection report, I think they will be engine number and chassis number.
Trigger needs to be changed 5 years have to be changed, but 9 years has not done much, but the mileage of the timing belt is not certain.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 3
Bulutsuztr
Thank you, teacher, I will change the triger, I will also attach the lpg to the vehicle and operate it to the license.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 4
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Cloudless] thank you, teacher, I'll change the triger and put the lpg in the car and run it to the license.
They will already correct that license paper will be completely changed then it will be corrected
08.05.2020 21:08 # 5
talip206
Do not neglect the triger, change it immediately. You can get information about the license problem from ember. At the inspection station, they usually write that the engine number cannot be read without looking at it completely. They wrote that too.
If you wear lpg, do not hurry, if you talk to the place where they are installed, they will cut the invoice on the date of examination. So far, I haven't seen the cops open up and see if they are lpg-processed. Most people are doing so.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 6
Bulutsuztr
Thank you, teacher, thanks
08.05.2020 21:08 # 7
Bulutsuztr
Thank you, teacher
08.05.2020 21:08 # 8
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] Do not neglect the trigger, change it immediately. You can get information about the license problem from ember. At the inspection station, they usually write that the engine number cannot be read without looking at it completely. They wrote that too.
If you wear lpg, do not hurry, if you talk to the place where they are installed, they will cut the invoice on the date of examination. So far, I haven't seen the cops open up and see if they are lpg-processed. Most people are doing so.
[/ QUOTE] just like that, I traveled for 2 years, but you can get a bagel lpg.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 9
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Do not neglect the trigger, change it immediately. You can get information about the license problem from ember. At the inspection station, they usually write that the engine number cannot be read without looking at it completely. They wrote that too.
[/ QUOTE] just like that, I traveled for 2 years, but you can get a bagel lpg, and I run it for the license this month. At least, the little bag is not well, only the tank is small.

Yahu, I can not find a man wearing a bagel tube in our Kocael. they can't be accepted if they're doing it
08.05.2020 21:08 # 10
talip206
[QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Do not neglect the trigger, change it immediately. You can get information about the license problem from ember. At the inspection station, they usually write that the engine number cannot be read without looking at it completely. They wrote that too.
[/ QUOTE] just like that, I traveled for 2 years, but you can get a bagel lpg, and I run it for the license this month. At least, the little bag is not well, only the tank is small.

Yahu, I can not find a man wearing a bagel tube in our Kocael. they can't be accepted if they're doing it
[/ QUOTE]
Well, I couldn't get a bagel. They insist on being close to six places as soon as they go through the examination. Nevertheless, those who want to wear a 10-liter little bit, after the examination, they replace it with the bigger one. So a lot of work. But in the forum there are those who put on takers and say that they passed the examination. There is no problem in 307, but in 206, most companies insist on not wearing it.
talip206 2019-02-08 21:02:36
08.05.2020 21:08 # 11
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Do not neglect the trigger, change it immediately. You can get information about the license problem from ember. At the inspection station, they usually write that the engine number cannot be read without looking at it completely. They wrote that too.

[/ QUOTE]
Well, I couldn't get a bagel. They insist on being close to six places as soon as they go through the examination. Nevertheless, those who want to wear a 10-liter little bit, after the examination, they replace it with the bigger one. So a lot of work. But in the forum there are those who put on takers and say that they passed the examination. There is no problem in 307, but in 206, most companies insist on not wearing it.
[/ QUOTE] yes, you say right, there is not a lot of company when I get it, I said there are only autogas in the maslak, we have the project we are following it smoothly. I also know that since my vehicle is fabricated, I do not know the height of the ground clearly, it is enough to say that it is enough to be at the top of the lowest part under the vehicle, and I have done 30 thousand km for 2 years now. Karacocuk24 2019-02-08 21:47:55
08.05.2020 21:08 # 12
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Do not neglect the trigger, change it immediately. You can get information about the license problem from ember. At the inspection station, they usually write that the engine number cannot be read without looking at it completely. They wrote that too.

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE] yes, you say right, there is not a lot of company when I get it, I said there is only autogas in the maslak, we are following the project we have been running smoothly. I also know that since my vehicle is fabricated, I do not know the height of the ground from the ground, and the place I thought was enough to be at the top of the lowest part under the vehicle, and I have done 30 thousand km for 2 years now. [/ QUOTE]

I have 2 years for my examination, it is already possible to buy 21 lt of gas.
08.05.2020 21:08 # 13
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] [QUOTE = Frt-Aydin] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = talip206] Do not neglect the trigger immediately. You can get information about the license problem from ember. At the inspection station, they usually write that the engine number cannot be read without looking at it completely. They wrote that too.

[/ QUOTE]
[/ QUOTE] yes, you say right, there is not a lot of company when I get it, I said there is only autogas in the maslak, we are following the project we have been running smoothly. I also know that since my vehicle is fabricated, I do not know the height of the ground from the ground, and the place I thought was enough to be at the top of the lowest part under the vehicle, and I have done 30 thousand km for 2 years now. [/ QUOTE]

I have 2 years for my examination, it is already possible to buy 21 lt of gas.
[/ QUOTE] is true, it is between 21_23 liters, but it is important for me not to have luggage and parking problems.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”