Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I got 407 chip tuning ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:13 # 1
mistercasper
respected forums ... & nbsp;

I made the software event that I had not thought about for a long time but I did not dare ... I don't know, but the performance of the vehicle has been noticeably thrust and the ride has become very enjoyable :) The moment the gas blows up, the car raises the head immediately ... the thing that made me happy was the fuel consumption. road bg. According to the data, I have traveled 32 km distance with a speed of 92 km with a figure of 3.3 liters and 100 km, and this is a record for me :) the cons I have noticed so far are throwing black smoke in the bottom gas, a few seconds later, and the vehicle's idle has fallen by 1 click. these are my impressions.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 2
dRhkn
best wishes Smile
08.05.2020 18:13 # 3
mistercasper
08.05.2020 18:13 # 4
206FR
are you chipcasper now :)
08.05.2020 18:13 # 5
kivanc
Best wishes. If it doesn't cut 110 hp in the future, I will have a headache on me :)
08.05.2020 18:13 # 6
ahmet_bjk

Best wishes...

Can you write exactly what was done?

08.05.2020 18:13 # 7
mistercasper
[QUOTE = kivanc] Good luck. If it does not cut 110 hp in the future, I will have a headache on me:) [/ QUOTE]
after a while does not cut :)
08.05.2020 18:13 # 8
mistercasper
[QUOTE = ahmet_bjk]

Best wishes...

[/ QUOTE]
thank you ... exactly the incident, the computer's brain was intervened and new software was installed ...
08.05.2020 18:13 # 9
halilefe
Bro, good luck, how did you get it, where did you take it or did you take a photo or something?
08.05.2020 18:13 # 10
mistercasper
Made to 500 I made a starch, if it is done within reasonable limits, there are those who use long kilometers without problems. I think the master who made the software event has an audi to him, so if he believes it is harmful, he thinks to his own vehicle ... Also, so much that this software event has become a sector now ...
08.05.2020 18:13 # 11
ahmet_bjk
[QUOTE = is mistercasp] [QUOTE = ahmet_bjk]

Best wishes...

[/ QUOTE]
thank you ... exactly the incident, the computer's brain was intervened and new software was installed ...

[/ QUOTE]

Is the new software peugeot's software or another software?

As a result, only horsepower increased? (escaped, how many?)

08.05.2020 18:13 # 12
mistercasper
The experts are making new software according to the tool ... I haven't had a chance to measure yet, but there is a value between 135 and 145 in general ...
08.05.2020 18:13 # 13
kursat3006
Best wishes
08.05.2020 18:13 # 14
herry
Good luck, this is the first time I heard that software was thrown without dyno. Even when my master was doing 206ma custom air filter, we did dyno before and after the process. Have you received a brain guarantee for the software official document?
08.05.2020 18:13 # 15
Guests
The program whose program is making this software very important in the market is very important. Configure the most professional Megachips Mehmet Gazih turkey in diameter diesel. What is the mileage of your vehicle? If it is more than 140,000 km and the turbo is still more original, immediately get a warranty certificate from the person who made the software, including notarized brain, engine and parts, gearbox. Apart from emission of black smoke, you can not block the smoke no matter which car it throws. As a result, the air intake and detonation rates of the car are being changed. However, if they took 145e out of the 110 ps engine, that car should not smoke. If it is blowing smoke then the workhorse of that car is more than 145. It is useful to get the dyno data of your car. As for fuel, 3.3 lt is a very nice average. Normally the 1.6 hdi already travels between 3.9 and 4.5 on the long road. This corresponds to a drop of 0.6 lt. Yes, it is still a nice drop. But in Megachips, I had my 2010 model 1.6 tsi seat altea Xl. / div>
In the meantime, it is a good idea to update your software and check its updates every now and then. In this way, your software will be fully seated.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 16
mistercasper
brother, I am living in Sivas, I do not have a chance to go to Istanbul, where the friend doing this job sends the data of the vehicle to the center in Istanbul, they send the new software to this friend, so the friend here is not the intermediary professor of this work, so my vehicle is 108 thousand turbines, 6 months zero so my vehicle is euro 5 engine with particulate filter ... unfortunately, it is not possible to get a notarized warranty, are there any notary-approved places? Now when I go to ankara towards summer, I can get dnyo measurements and have a software update there ... I hope I will not encounter a problem and thank you for your information and advice ...
08.05.2020 18:13 # 17
Guests
[QUOTE] ... my car is equipped with a euro 5 engine particle filter ... unfortunately, it is not possible to get a notarized warranty, are there any notary certified places? now when i go to ankara towards summer, i can make dnyo measurements and have a software update there ... i hope i do not encounter any problems and thank you for the information and advice you provided my friend ... If your mileage is low, no problem. In the period when diesel engines will operate at full efficiency, you have reinforced it with software and increased the efficiency from low to medium level. However, I am saying that if it is agreed with a common place, you may encounter serious problems in the engine. Dealers of big companies in places such as Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya can give a commitment if desired. Mega had offered me but I did not need it because my car was guaranteed. Find out what is the name of the firm in the center of Istanbul. The biggest feature of the HDI engine system was that it used a particle filter even during the euro3 emission period. The transition to euro5 emissions in passenger cars was in 2009. nothing happens in this kilometer and with zero turbo. Feel the power to your marrow with peace of mind. But I would definitely say who should learn the center in Istanbul. > 2014-01-18 13:24:55
08.05.2020 18:13 # 18
mistercasper
[QUOTE = Moondust] [QUOTE = mistercasper] brother, I am living in Sivas, I do not have a chance to go to Istanbul. my turbocharger is 6 months zero so ... my car is euro 5 with engine particle filter ... unfortunately it is not possible to get a notarized warranty, are there any notary-approved places? now when i go to ankara towards summer, i can make dnyo measurements and have a software update there ... i hope i do not encounter any problems and thank you for the information and advice you provided my friend ... If your mileage is low, no problem. In the period when diesel engines will operate at full efficiency, you have reinforced it with software and increased the efficiency from low to medium level. However, I am saying that if it is agreed with a common place, you may encounter serious problems in the engine. Dealers of big companies in places such as Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya can give a commitment if desired. Mega had offered me but I did not need it because my car was guaranteed. Find out what is the name of the firm in the center of Istanbul. The biggest feature of the HDI engine system was that it used a particle filter even during the euro3 emission period. The transition to euro5 emissions in passenger cars was in 2009. nothing happens in this kilometer and with zero turbo. Feel the power to your marrow with peace of mind. But I would like to find out who is the center in Istanbul.

In the meantime, why would you change the turbocharger in 108.000? I told my master that he was a euro 5 engine, I don't know where the writer can be understood & nbsp; maybe 4 types of euro ... the person I bought the turbo had changed, I do not know why he changed the bill.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 19
Guests
The particle filter is different.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”