Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I get wind from the speaker on the door

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:24 # 1
taylan2
friends, I take the wind from the speaker in the left driver's door. What causes this air flow? where can it enter the door? Waiting for your help, friends with a solution proposal ...
08.05.2020 17:24 # 2
_PunisheR_
I think of insulating when the weather gets hot in my vehicle at high speeds.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 3
taylan2
I don't have trouble in the city but when I reach 70-80 km / h, I hit my left leg and I feel the cold very clearly
08.05.2020 17:24 # 4
_PunisheR_
in the same way. I have no idea where it is coming from, but there was an issue of isolation.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 5
Alicilik
[QUOTE = taylan2] friends I get wind from the speaker in the left driver's door, what causes this air flow? where can it enter the door? I am waiting for your help, friends with solution suggestions ... [/ QUOTE]

We have talked about the same problem before.

It is a problem in all 206. There are drain holes on the bottom and sides of the door. It gets a lot of air from here. It is inconvenient for rainwater to close here. So a good insulation is required around the speaker.

After I pulled bituself tape on the door sheet, I removed the white spongy thing inside the door and cut 10mm therma flex sound insulation sponge accordingly. I wrapped around the door with double-sided sponge tape and glued the Insulating sponge. of course also apply the tape around the speaker. It was largely resolved in this way. The opening and closing sound of the door changed and became heavy. Reviews
08.05.2020 17:24 # 6
_PunisheR_
[QUOTE = Receiving] [QUOTE = taylan2] friends I take the wind from the speaker in the left driver's door. What causes this airflow? where can it enter the door? I am waiting for your help, friends with solution suggestions ... [/ QUOTE]

We have talked about the same problem before.

It is a problem in all 206. There are drain holes on the bottom and sides of the door. It gets a lot of air from here. It is inconvenient for rainwater to close here. So a good insulation is required around the speaker.

After I pulled bituself tape on the door sheet, I removed the white spongy thing inside the door and cut 10mm therma flex sound insulation sponge accordingly. I wrapped around the door with double-sided sponge tape and glued the Insulating sponge. of course also apply the tape around the speaker. It was largely resolved in this way. The opening and closing sound of the door changed and became heavy.
[/ QUOTE] I found bitüself but couldn't find thermaflex. By the way, what are the dimensions of the bitumen you are using?
08.05.2020 17:24 # 7
Alicilik
I pasted a single layer on 4 doors, only a 20cm * 10mt package went to the sheet surface. Somewhat increased. I guess he goes to the trunk as much. I have one unopened package in my hand and I will make it to the armpit-luggage and hoods in summer. Maybe I can also take a pan.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 8
Alicilik
You will find ThermaFlexi construction materials, especially in a place that sells insulation materials. You can also find it in Bauhouse.
08.05.2020 17:24 # 9
_PunisheR_
I understood thanks 20 * 10 would be enough then at first.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”