Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I fell into the pit

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:21 # 1
cnrars
The friends of the masters of the masters opened a pit in Eskişehir road, from the Eskişehir road to the right, and from there to the right on the Beytepe road again, I did not pay much attention to what I was going to be, always 2-3 days wide, 1-2 inches deep. I got into that pit very harshly, I was shaken in the car officially, who knows the way of Beytepe, knows it is a terrible way.

After that day, there are labyrinth sounds that I guess that it came from the back, but I think it might come from the front, I notice much better at low speeds and slightly bad roads, it hits as if it is plug-in, tie rod or tie rod or something else, or What can it be, is there anyone can take a nap?

Thanks
08.05.2020 18:21 # 2
Turgay_66
I think it would not be right to speak from here, teacher, I think it is useful to go to the nearest service or industry.
08.05.2020 18:21 # 3
kursat3006
Get well soon. I know that road well, I don't understand the sticker, I would go to that road and leave it to the Hacettepe B gate. If the sound is like a gimmick, it can be a ball, if it is a creak, there may be a lot of parts of the ten teams (axle, ball joint etc.)

Also we expect Ankara meeting tomorrow
08.05.2020 18:21 # 4
ahmed206
On that road, I was almost taking out the wheel of the daewoo tico car :)
ah hacettepe has always been on the road. Get well, my teacher, you'll probably get through the most delicate tracks on the undercarriage. the best master understands that voice.
When I bought the car, that voice was also in mine. If yours is 206 than the swing, I can send it at an affordable price
08.05.2020 18:21 # 5
SDYMZ
get well, it could be worse
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”