Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I DONE 206 LED WORKS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 18:58 # 1
KuzuX
Friends, I will install this application I made inside the rear bumper fog light. It will flash when the brake is applied. Now, as a template, I am going to cut the surplus on the edge, etc. and fit it inside the fog light. Now there is heavy snowfall, I will send the video to the bumper and let the weather get better in Istanbul. Smile

08.05.2020 18:58 # 2
tolga0527
It was a good job. Thanks for your effort . You can even eat your bread if you do it, hodja. I'd like to see it finished.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 3
samet206
There were those who did it before. It is nice to work in this style.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 4
Alicilik
Health for your labor I did this with a tiny special circuit a few years ago. When you open the fog for the first time, when you turn it on and off again, when you turn it on again, it turns on and on again, in the loop mode. It is completely connected to the original system. No cut, just open the fog and place the leds and subjected it to the system with the foot of the broken bulb.

[TUBE] 2z57a_k_kv4 [/ TUBE]

Pleasant cruise ...

http://youtu.be/2z57a_k_kv4
receptivity 2015-01-08 00:18:18
08.05.2020 18:58 # 5
KuzuX
[QUOTE = tolga0527] Nice job. Thanks for your effort . You can even eat your bread if you do it, hodja. I'd like to see it finished. [/ QUOTE]

I did it to my previous vehicle, but it was a little different from that. In the interior of the rearview mirror, I had laid a strip led in the form of (>) Arrow sign, and I got its energy from the fender signal, and the LEDs were blinking when I operated the signal. In this application, it looks great, you have to make it very simple, but you have to remove the mirrors and it definitely does not lose its originality. Since I am an electronic technician, I am dealing in my spare time and it is hard for me to reach the size of eating bread :)

@ Samet206 Thank you

08.05.2020 18:58 # 6
KuzuX
[QUOTE = Buying] Health to your labor I did this with a tiny special circuit a few years ago. When you open the fog for the first time, when you turn it on and off again, when you turn it on again, it turns on and on again, in the loop mode. It is completely connected to the original system. No cut, just open the fog and place the leds and subjected it to the system with the foot of the broken bulb.

[TUBE] 2z57a_k_kv4 [/ TUBE]

Pleasant cruise ...

http://youtu.be/2z57a_k_kv4
[/ QUOTE]

Made before LOL I have a good health reference.
08.05.2020 18:58 # 7
206FR
[QUOTE = KuzuX] [QUOTE = tolga0527] Good job. Thanks for your effort . You can even eat your bread if you do it, hodja. I'd like to see it finished. [/ QUOTE]

I did it to my previous vehicle, but it was a little different from that. In the interior of the rearview mirror, I had laid a strip led in the form of (>) Arrow sign, and I got its energy from the fender signal, and the LEDs were blinking when I operated the signal. In this application, it looks great, you have to make it very simple, but you have to remove the mirrors and it definitely does not lose its originality. Since I am an electronic technician, I am dealing in my spare time and it is hard for me to reach the size of eating bread :)

@ Samet206 Thank you

[/ QUOTE]
I was going to open a topic about it right now, now I saw these leds on aliexpresste
For example: http: //www.ebay.fr/itm/clignotant-eclairage-lampe-feux-33-led-12v-fleche-jaune-pour-voiture-/301440956658? pt = jg_fr_auto_p A8ces% C3% & hash = item462f47f8f2

We will be happy if you can give some information about the assembly, whether we stick it in the mirror or if we stick it on the face.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”