Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I don't want to remove the window film

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
Furkan979
First of all, hello to everyone in the lion (307 sw) except for the windshield, not all of them are very dark, but obviously I do not want to disassemble it, it seems very nice. They are stuck, are they forbidden?
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
samet206
In this case, it is your choice not to disassemble it. If you intend to disadvantage myself in a possible application that complies with the rules, it will be in your interest to cancel them if there is an additional ban on the vehicle. It is a practice known to be banned. > samet206 2017-10-25 02:35:54
08.05.2020 20:37 # 3
ggitaristt
If it is not too dark, the movie does not attract the attention of the police. alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" />

Even when you translate, they say go ahead.
ggitaristt 2017-10- 25 02:33:30
08.05.2020 20:37 # 4
sonerkyl
I broke it up, brother, in vain, I don't want to pay a fine.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 5
uzunca961
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I swear it, bro, I don't want to pay a penalty in vain, it doesn't make sense to risk it. [/ QUOTE]

It wasn't easy when it became a new movie
08.05.2020 20:37 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Uzunca961] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] I just pulled it up bro, I don't want to pay a penalty for nothing. I don't think there is any point in risking it. Isn't it
[/ QUOTE]

exactly, my teacher was easy, only the rear window remained, I will handle it at the end of the week
08.05.2020 20:37 # 7
outlaw
Well, I did not disassemble it, but I have a milk white girl, it is more important that the sun does not come to them.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 8
Oktkor
My friends are 2 years old, your friend is 2 months old. Mine was easier. Of course, it depends on the quality of the glass film.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 9
pusutr
[QUOTE = ggitaristt] If the movie is not too dark, our cars don't get the attention of the police. border = "0" alt = "Big smile" title = "Big smile" />

Even when you translate, they say you go ahead ..
[/ QUOTE]
it is not by saying so. We would like a video. :) Reviews
08.05.2020 20:37 # 10
pusutr
[QUOTE = Furkan979] First of all, hi to all of you in the lion (307 sw), except for the windshield, all of them are not so dark with the movie, but obviously I do not want to disassemble it. There is a sticker that is stuck on the glass, are they forbidden? Can I punish it? [/ QUOTE]
I will not have it removed. I will wait for a while ..
08.05.2020 20:37 # 11
KILIC
I had it with me 2 months ago. Thankfully I sold the car :)
08.05.2020 20:37 # 12
x571
[QUOTE = samet206] It is completely your choice whether to disassemble it or not. If you intend to disadvantage myself in a possible practice in compliance with the rules, it will be in your best interest to cancel them if there is an additional ban on the vehicle. It was an application that was known to be banned before. I am looking at some vehicles. It is not even clear who is using it. It does not appear in any way even in complete black sunlight. [/ QUOTE]

I have a movie too but from the lowest one. one click of empty glass. all & nbsp; I had no problem. But some of the windows are jet black. Come on, I understand behind them and the driver's side window is pitch dark. how do they see the mirrors.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 13
pusutr
[QUOTE = x571] [QUOTE = samet206] It would be completely your choice not to remove or disassemble it. If you intend to dismiss myself in a possible application in compliance with the rules, it will be in your interest to cancel them if there is a prominent ban on the vehicle. However, the subject of the movie has been on the agenda in recent days, it was previously known to be banned. I am looking at some vehicles, it is not clear who is using it, it is not visible in any way even in complete black sunlight, but some of them seem to be seen from the outside at the level of coloring, as a result, the difference between these two should be distinguished. I'm thinking.
[/ QUOTE]

I have a movie too, but from the lowest one. one click of empty glass. I had no problems. But some of the windows are jet black. Come on, I understand behind them and the driver's side window is pitch dark. how they see the mirrors.
[/ QUOTE]
The current law covers every shade of colored glass. They do not make light or dark color difference. I need money for the treasure.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 14
maximusti
I will not disassemble it, even if I eat a punishment.
I guess they are very careful as they are on the agenda these days, I don't think they will hold it tight after a while ..
08.05.2020 20:37 # 15
yigit_dark
In my car there are windshields 2 on the back and 3 on the back. I definitely do not think about stripping. I can not do business by saying that he has a ban and a penalty. My own pleasure. If I get caught and written, the longer I do not pay the penalty, the more I will wait. I put it in the pocket of the state in advance, the money I earned with 3 cents of sweat.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 16
Kocak
I do not think to get it stuck, even if I eat the punishment. No matter what
08.05.2020 20:37 # 17
Furkan979
Thanks for your comments, I will not disassemble it for a while, mine is not that dark anyway, its content is certain but it is a little dark.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 18
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = Furkan979] Thanks for your comments, I will not disassemble it for a while, mine is not that dark anyway, but it seems like it is a bit dark, I think it will be over a week, they will not fall over it anymore [/ QUOTE]

When you see the police in the evening, turn on the interior lights. Let your car look inside ..
08.05.2020 20:37 # 19
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = pusutr] [QUOTE = ggitaristt] If it is not too dark, the movie does not attract the attention of the police .. I forgot the light, the bottom leds were blinking green, under the car in the evening. Big smile

Even when you dial, they say you go straight ahead ..
[/ QUOTE]
not by telling it like that. We would like a video. :)
[/ QUOTE]

If I could shoot sister videos, today I would shoot the radar with 180 Big smile Hopefully, the city traffic has not boiled, and there is no penalty.
08.05.2020 20:37 # 20
runiy06
I was using it 1 year ago, I am using it now, until they deal with window film, they must deal with flint, exhaust, traffic endangers :)
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”