Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I don't understand what my car is like, my help ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:29 # 1
mustafa142434
hi friends car peugeot 206 x design 2005 gasoline gas car did not antifreeze. therefore I could not start the car in the morning. After the tool melted, it worked. however, the stopper in the engine has blown because the water is expanding. I entered the industry. However, as the water expands, it seems like the heater core is cracked. water accumulates under the mat. I also removed the thermostat from the car because the thermostat did not work. however, I did not have the heater. When driving with the vehicle, the temperature of 70-90 aa suddenly made a ceiling. but when I looked at the reserve tank there was water in the car. how can this be. both don't have a thermostat. the car should not overheat easily, right? and both gas and gasoline the car haff works wobbly & nbsp; please help :)
08.05.2020 16:29 # 2
albayman
[QUOTE = mustafa142434] hello my friends car peugeot 206 x design 2005 i did not put antifreeze on gasoline gas vehicle. therefore I could not start the car in the morning. After the tool melted, it worked. however, the stopper in the engine has blown because the water is expanding. I entered the industry. However, as the water expands, it seems like the heater core is cracked. water accumulates under the mat. I also removed the thermostat from the car because the thermostat did not work. however, I did not have the heater. When driving with the vehicle, the temperature of 70-90 aa suddenly made a ceiling. but when I looked at the reserve tank there was water in the car. how can this be. both don't have a thermostat. the car should not overheat easily, and both gas and gasoline car haff are running wobbly & nbsp; please help :) it is also necessary in summer in the heat. so don't miss the antifreeze I don't know how you melted the engine water holding the ice
, but I heard that this method is not very healthy, so there may be leaks in various places where the water circulates. my advice is not to melt and start the vehicle with outside intervention. I just wrote to a friend yesterday, let me tell you: my advice is to find the leak as soon as possible and have it repaired, then drain the water completely and add the antifreeze, let it bleed.
Also, the thermostat must be original. the engine without thermostat runs cold, causing greater damage in the future ...
08.05.2020 16:29 # 3
albayman
yes now i looked, yesterday you wrote the same problems with different name. I wrote to you yesterday. you did not specify that there is no thermostat, but there it is. As I said, the cooling system is important.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 4
mustafa142434
Thank you very much bro, I'm going to take it today. there is nothing important
08.05.2020 16:29 # 5
albayman
If you share the result and structure with prices, we will benefit and we will be informed ...
08.05.2020 16:29 # 6
peugeotefe
There is air in the water, the heater core hole diode makes air as the water is discharged from there and Hareret misunderstands the client
08.05.2020 16:29 # 7
yavuz25
[QUOTE = mustafa142434] hello my friends car peugeot 206 x design 2005 i did not put antifreeze on gasoline gas vehicle. therefore I could not start the car in the morning. After the tool melted, it worked. however, the stopper in the engine has blown because the water is expanding. I entered the industry. However, as the water expands, it seems like the heater core is cracked. water accumulates under the mat. I also removed the thermostat from the car because the thermostat did not work. however, I did not have the heater. When driving with the vehicle, the temperature of 70-90 aa suddenly made a ceiling. but when I looked at the reserve tank there was water in the car. how can this be. both don't have a thermostat. the car should not overheat easily, and both gas and gasoline car haff are running wobbly & nbsp; please help:) [/ QUOTE]
my brother. "Smile" In a good service, have the entire engine checked. Who knows where the ice that blows the expansion plug has cracked and who knows. Don't get into your vehicle like this.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”