Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM: /

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:13 # 1
bluemoon

Hello, brothers and sisters

My vehicle is 1999 model 1.6 XR single door

sometimes the car trembles on its own, as if it does not eat gas because of it.
But the gasoline hurts like a monster, the minicoper can't follow
When I take it to the LPG, it does not eat a bit of pressure on the gas, it starts to shake.
I showed it to the master, said the spark plugs, but it's been 10 days since the spark plugs have changed
They said from the bob I said okay, let me change, but this time he started to do one and not do it, the problem is somewhere else, really my Bob.

If anyone has this problem, I would be glad if I could help, thank you in advance ...
08.05.2020 18:13 # 2
Guests
Are there any air conditions? It can also be from him. At the same time, as Salih's brother said, take care to get the fuel from the same place and get good quality and something else, there may be a problem in the lpg brain. It happened on my other vehicle, but I don't compare it much more than these, but it improved when the brain changed. :)
08.05.2020 18:13 # 3
kursat3006
Make gas adjustment, the master there will check the installation and give more information. Also, if 1.6 xr 206 is not the only door, it should be xs
08.05.2020 18:13 # 4
bluemoon
I always buy it from Aygaz, I think it's always recommended.
08.05.2020 18:13 # 5
Sertan
Master, I experienced the same problem, there was no problem in the same gasoline, there were problems such as tremors in lpg and not eating gas. Coils were changed first, and the fault continued. LPG air was taken, cables changed problem continued. Finally, the lpg brain has been changed and I am using it without any problems. He had a guarantee and I did not pay 5 kurus. My advice to you is take care of the lpg brain.

08.05.2020 18:13 # 6
bluemoon
Is the master LPG brain expensive?

He said, "Let's change the coil and spark plugs," the master said, I don't understand. What do I do?
08.05.2020 18:13 # 7
Sertan
I guess the prices are between 200-300 teacher, but it is best to research
08.05.2020 18:13 # 8
bluemoon
Coil and lpg injector changed, the car was like harpoon, oils and all filters were carried out maintenance, no problem, no problem thanks everyone ..
08.05.2020 18:13 # 9
oguzhan29
I am glad it was solved well.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”