Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I don't apply a performance air filter.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 15:09 # 1
ajan_neo
In the application that I have finished today, I will start by writing the requirements and costs briefly and maybe a little help to the friends who want to apply. 1 m waste pipe 70 cm 2 tl 1 full elbow. 2tl 2 spray paint.5 tl Saw blade for cutting pipes 1tl fast adhesive 5 tl vee comage heat insulated performance air filter. We cut it in terms of aesthetics. First of all, we taper the ends to be bonded with sandpaper, so that the adhesive will hold better and the adhesive will not be raised. Then we bring the mouth to the mouth to the bottom of the elbow to fully reset the pipe and stick it to the phase with fast glue without getting it to the left or right. After the glue is completely dry, we melt the unobtrusive parts of the glue with sandpaper and thoroughly sand until the entire glue is at the level of the two pipes. Note: I melted the advertising part above the elbow seen in the picture above with sandpaper. If the parts that will spoil the visual beauty are completely melted, we take the deep lines formed by the fine sandpaper and the thick sandpaper and water the pipe and elbow watery in order to keep the paint better. and now we switch to the finer workmanship paint process, I used 2 spray paint. now we can assemble it :-) nice sound nice view as a result, above all the happiness of doing it with your own hands :-) agent_neo2011-03-14 20:41:27
08.05.2020 15:09 # 2
koliva
It was so beautiful. Health to your hand. What do I mean, I mean sanding watery? Do you add water when sanding? Is paint holding better then?
08.05.2020 15:09 # 3
klemann
The thought is very nice, but after your hot air exploitation, your vehicle. filter it right next to the manifold. The fan of the radio can draw in the wind coming from it.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 4
d3Li
Was this protection against heat insulation of the pipes? I liked it beautifully .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 15:09 # 5
Guests
firstly health to your labor. The color is very nice. But there is something I want to say.
& nbsp;
will it not draw the hot air of the radiator in this way? I wish you had an extension from the mouth of the air filter to the original suction place ... or you could shut off the hot air passing through the radiator from the sheet due to the air passing through the radiator not coming into the filter ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 6
metin
[QUOTE = cecoli] firstly health to your labor. The color is very nice. But there is something I want to say.
& nbsp;
will it not draw the hot air of the radiator in this way? If you made an extension from the mouth of the air filter to the original suction place ... or you could close the air through the sheet of the radiator with a sheet from the sheet due to the fact that the air passing through the inside of the radiator did not come to the filter ... ;
yes, it will directly draw the hot air in the radiator,
08.05.2020 15:09 # 7
tigerland
The work has been super, the hands have become like health, original.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 8
Guests
The image is beautiful. I would also appreciate if you share the usage results.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”