Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I do door insulation

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:01 # 1
radikalsovalye
slm friends 206 I am isolating the back and front doors of my 2000 model vehicle and I will share it when I finish radikalsovaly to 2013-10-27 15:43:19
08.05.2020 18:01 # 2
osmntskn
Curiously waiting, hodja, the only thing that bothers me in the car is the door creak and the noise

I would be glad if you share especially detailed pictures

I I was going to change the wicks, salty came some friends who laid the pipe inside. I also had diesel pipes that resembled serum pipes from the industry, I bought them beautifully. however, the door remained outside, the wick remained swollen, I removed it.

I would change wick and insulate as soon as possible & nbsp;

let's make it easy for you
osmntskn 2013-10-27 16:50:50
08.05.2020 18:01 # 3
korkusuz202
[QUOTE = osmntskn] We look forward to it, hodja, the only thing that bothers me in the car is the door creak and sound

I would be glad if you share especially detailed pictures

I was going to change the wicks too, salty came some friends who laid a pipe inside. I also had diesel pipes that resembled serum pipes from the industry, I bought them beautifully. however, the door remained outside, the wick remained swollen, I removed it.

I would change wick and insulate as soon as possible & nbsp;

[/ QUOTE]

If you tried every method (lubrication, rust remover, etc.) for the door squeak, the last resort was to change the door tensioner. As I changed, I got the problem. It's not just squeaking ... even if the door is difficult to open and close, the problem is still in the door tensioner.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 4
Alicilik
I am waiting too two weeks I could only make 4 doors alone. Of course, I also updated the cables of the audio system.

A last friend got into the car, the only speaker repairman in Ankara. I knew there was a problem with someone in the mid, brother said how did you manage the sound in this car: D I said there is insulation. He said obviously he didn't have a creaking fever, he said the voice. Of course the bass was closed. Reviews
08.05.2020 18:01 # 5
Sendman
I have an intention but I think how useful it will be ...
08.05.2020 18:01 # 6
kuscu38
[QUOTE = fearless202] [QUOTE = osmntskn] We look forward to hodja, the only thing that bothers me in the car is the door creak and sound

I would be delighted if you share detailed pictures, especially
< br>
I was going to change the wicks too, salty came some friends who laid the pipe inside. I also had diesel pipes that resembled serum pipes from the industry, I bought them beautifully. however, the door remained outside, the wick remained swollen, I removed it. >
[/ QUOTE]

If you tried every method (lubrication, rust remover, etc.) for the door squeak, the last resort was to change the door tensioner. My front door was squeaking. As I changed, the problem is not solved. It is not just squeaking ... even if the door is difficult to open and close, the problem is in the door tensioner again.
[/ QUOTE]

How much did you change the door tensioner? / div>
08.05.2020 18:01 # 7
awanger33
I made it to my previous vehicle, I saw a lot of benefits.
08.05.2020 18:01 # 8
mrtoknctn
I want to make it to 307, what material will I use?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”