Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I didn't know if it was okay or not

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, I don't know if it is actually a problem, but I think it is useful to ask. I think the steering wheel of my car has been incredibly good for 2 or 3 days. When it comes to the carpet, it was not too light, it was a little heavy.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
sezar206
Well, the hydraulics of my vehicle is hard or I don't like it. But sometimes it feels very soft when I first start the car. If I knew that the steering would be fine and soft, I would change the steering pump or poweri, but now I don't know. There is no sound in the pump.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
Bugra
100% under the sun. I see the same differences. even the gear changes of the vehicle, the shock absorber hardness changes.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
sezar206
The vehicle should have a part called steering wheel tire. These times are necessarily hardening. I wonder if we change it or all of these tires get softer?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
HLTYLMZ
I think when the car is in the sun, the tire pressures are rising and the steering movement is relieved :)
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
EErgul
[QUOTE = HLTYLMZ] I think when the car stays in the sun, tire pressures are rising and the steering movement is relieved:) [/ QUOTE]
I seriously admire the view point. I think it shouldn't affect it. If the sports car goes fast, the tires that go fast become hot and expand, the steering becomes soft again. This means that the steering wheel that needs to harden at high speed becomes soft. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
HLTYLMZ
Actually perspective the reason Turkey's relevant to their invaluable not the way :) previously a C2 VTR (195/45/16 rubber bands) for internal use my tire pressure as users town would be under 2-4 PSI factory value was afraid to take torpedoes on my lap in because of bad roads. When tire pressures are brought to factory values, when parking at low speeds, etc. It would be a relief.
Although I do not experience such a problem with the steering wheel becoming soft (especially because of the electric power steering that hardens when accelerated), I do not think of it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”