Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I didn't have antifreeze in my car and all the water was frozen

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:05 # 1
wldnsxc
Hello friends, something bad happened and the water in my car is completely frozen because it is not antifreeze. I tried to start, did not start, the belt sounded as if it was hitting something and the sound stopped. I opened the lid and it was frozen. I will drive to the underground garage, have I damaged the car or dynamo. I did not work, I did not drive, I did not hit. What should I do vehicle 206 gti
08.05.2020 15:05 # 2
wldnsxc
At the moment, the hood is open ankara sunny today I left it to the sun today, if I added a little antifreeze or did I have a hot water radiator in my car, what should I do, I brought it to the master, he came, he looked 20 tl, he got to stay in the shop for 3 days. I should do
08.05.2020 15:05 # 3
koliva
Remove the vehicle from the cold as soon as possible. If you can get along with the master, at a good price, just give the vehicle thoroughly.

Don't ever try to work. May Allah show no harm to every evening. If it is not necessary, let it be so. When the weather is good in the future, you change your water. Koliva 2011-02-05 12:01:40
08.05.2020 15:05 # 4
eneslan
Get well, bro. I have no idea, but wait for help :) If you were in Istanbul, I would recommend a service
08.05.2020 15:05 # 5
wldnsxc
Well, the friction sound that came in the first place was cut off after a few starts, did I do any damage or may there be a damage due to freezing to the engine blocks?
08.05.2020 15:05 # 6
serkan24577
Oh, don't start, don't eat the starter motor, let the hot water heat boil, but pour it into the radiator cores until it is defrosted, then you have to drain the water completely after it dissolves.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 7
BAHTIYAR
oh my brother, my grandfather's 88 model vehicle has been antifreeze for 4 months even though he has been sleeping for 4 months, would it be without antifreeze in the air, if there is electricity in the closed garage, put the ufo in front of him 3 or 4 hours, let it be dissolved / hope it has not expanded and did not crack.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 8
serkan24577
Did you push too hard to start the car, if you only pressed 2 or 3 times, nothing happened but if you pushed it too hard you might have damaged some equipment
08.05.2020 15:05 # 9
koliva
[QUOTE = wldnsxc] Well, the friction sound that came in the first place was cut off after a few starts or did I do any damage or could there be a damage due to freezing of the motor blocks [/ QUOTE]

The master rival can decide after the car has been heated. It depends on how long you start marsa. The volume of frozen water increases and presses the pipes. This simply causes the radiator to clog. The engine part is a bit lucky. I have no intention of darkening your inside, but a good master needs to check the vehicle down from the start (after he thawed the ice).
08.05.2020 15:05 # 10
wldnsxc
apparently we would expect the weather to get warmer. So where do I pour hot water into the radiator, where do I pour the water
08.05.2020 15:05 # 11
wldnsxc
I did not get in the car for 6 days, we did not put it in the car, neglected, 5tl something, 6 days, ankara frosty, the engine is sure I hope it did not crack
08.05.2020 15:05 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = wldnsxc] Looks like we would expect the weather to get warm. so where do I pour hot water into the radiator, where do I pour the water [/ QUOTE]

Insert the pipe that goes under the radiator. Then add warm water from the top, not boiling. Then you need to see the water dripping from the bottom. You need to continue this process until the water flows. You have to do the same thing on the engine blog, but I wouldn't have found it if I was there.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 13
serkan24577
You will pour it on the radiator, but it needs to be completely melted and when you start it, you heard a sound from the belt.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 14
serkan24577
[QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = wldnsxc] Looks like we would expect the weather to get warm. so where do I pour hot water into the radiator, where do I pour the water [/ QUOTE]

Insert the pipe that goes under the radiator. Then add warm water from the top, not boiling. Then you need to see the water dripping from the bottom. You need to continue this process until the water flows. You have to do the same thing on the engine blog, but I wouldn't have found it if I was there.
[/ QUOTE]
If you want to crack hot sand on the motor blog, do you know the air temperature of the place where you want to know how cold the engine is?
08.05.2020 15:05 # 15
wldnsxc

I did not open the hood, but in the first place there was a rubbing sound, not the starter sound. the starter has never stepped

08.05.2020 15:05 # 16
wldnsxc
[QUOTE = serkan24577] [QUOTE = koliva] [QUOTE = wldnsxc] It seems that the weather will get warmer. so where do I pour hot water into the radiator, where do I pour the water [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
If you want to crack hot sand on the motor blog, do you know the air temperature of the place where you want to know how cold the engine is?
[/ QUOTE]
I bought the car in the garage, wait it will be solved for up to 1 week. In the garage in Ankara, it becomes like a pole at night.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 17
serkan24577
If the weather is very cold, you cannot solve without heat for the most comfortable cleaning.
These are the service numbers in Ankara. Ask the service. What do I need to do? They do not have to call.
08.05.2020 15:05 # 18
wldnsxc
I'm looking forward to it
08.05.2020 15:05 # 19
Guests
you have to pay attention to such mistakes, guys ...
Get past 10 lira antifreeze expense people
08.05.2020 15:05 # 20
serkan24577
[QUOTE = albaydemircan] you have to pay attention to such mistakes, guys ...
Get past 10 lira antifreeze expense people
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with you, my friends, we are all the same, but we feel cold, and then we say "oh" when it comes to us, but the work is already done.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”