Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I DID NOT SOLVE !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:09 # 1
Guests
friends, I always buy autogas from the shell. I'm talking to someone ankara .. & nbsp; milangaz: 2.56 other & nbsp; Shell: 2.66 & nbsp; so there is a difference of 10 krş ... & nbsp; My car burns 32krş when I buy milangaz! & nbsp; 27-28 What is the reason for this lack of account when I get it from shelld? can you help me? & nbsp; By the way, when I buy Aygaz (maybe it depends on the station, I don't know) but the price of the pump in Ankara is 2.67 by the way! Burning 35 krs! Well my vehicle's head is good "T & nbsp; or understand the goods so "LOL" Shell "LOL" & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; wants "T
08.05.2020 17:09 # 2
Barut
Some workplaces that had been the subject of the news recently were blowing air with gas.
08.05.2020 17:09 # 3
blinddark
the previous one was my car was opel and gaseous because of my father i bought it from milangas, the car was very burning, after that i turned to opet - back to the moon, i swear i always go to the power increase, it is obvious that it is very clear and i am using less fuel and i recommend it to everyone my current car is 307 diesel i always use opet ultra fors The car has gotten 70 TL diesel from PO and BEST, which broke the balance of the car the other day, the body of the car broke down. room so hosuma go it says my father OPET good now owned by OPET most expensive diesel and gas in turkey but very helpful approximately 3 weeks prior to the work place at one of the cars Broadway in her Opet - Aygaz to yöneltt am I get the best of room says a lot better than yakıyo
08.05.2020 17:09 # 4
Guests
I wonder if it changes from vehicle to vehicle or if I change my package =)
08.05.2020 17:09 # 5
caglarertas06
I usually buy from opet 1.4 xr automatic 206 0.30 krs 0.33 krs fuel is normal or do you think this fuel
08.05.2020 17:09 # 6
Guests
Let me give you a statement that I know .. there is no such thing as air pressure actually .. I just learned this weather event from my close friends (master - pumper mixed) .. try to fill your tank as full as possible .. ; There are differences between liters and hours flowing into your tank. I tell you 5 liters, I give 4.70 liters of your machine warehouse.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”