Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I couldn't start my car help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
ColoneL
Auspicious markets friends, I suspected a little before my car starter in the latest 2 times like the occasional air changes normally made are my starter area car kiwi've gitti.ön of the batteries, but the car in every light with full power burning lights dahil.dah then I looked at the general things such as oil, water -oil water Everything is normal - nothing unusual in the engine (I am not a master, I would just open my hood and clean it in such things). I may have something to do with the problem, but I realized something. When I turn the ignition without starting the starter, there would be a sound like kizzz. 1-2 seconds later, the air bag light would go off. I would do so. you know, even if the battery isn't running out, I won't finish by trying to start I left alternately.

I used the car yesterday and it worked without any problems in the first starter, my mind stopped now, it was both washing my car and adding antifreeze -9, adding a little something antifreeze but unfortunately the car is not working :)

I am in the foreign, I know neither the master nor the industry. Thank God, I did not need to embarrass me at all. I really need your help and guidance. Smile
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
talip206
your battery seems to be exhausted. Even though the headlights are turned on, it seems that the power of the starter is not enough.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
ismailkaya
As the starter dinoma gear is stripped, it costs 200 TL. look at the auto electrician but to a good auto electrician
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
ColoneL
The problem was exactly like the Ismailkayan said.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”