Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

I couldn't solve these problems with a tour

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:43 # 1
baya1994
206 1.4hdi I have a car, the spark plug light does not light since I bought a diesel, it burned 1 time, the room went to the master for about 1 sec. This is how we dealt with 2 times the battery was discharged. I looked at the fuses as if it was okay. At the same time, the first starter vehicle is forced after the first star is forced after the car gets warmed.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 2
xmen
Sir, the spark plugs are not very important to work, as it was not working in my vehicle, even in cold weather even under snow, it seemed to me that there was a problem with the diesel filter.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 3
alfonsoxxx
[QUOTE = xmen] Sir, the spark plugs do not matter, it was not working in my vehicle, even in cold weather even under snow, it seemed to me that there was a problem with the diesel filter [/ QUOTE]
I can not get a starter with 200 amps 2 batteries in heating spark plugs such as an important factor in the machine.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 4
Adem Kurtuldu
The glow plug lamp just burned in cold weather in me, it did not burn for two years in normal days. Maybe there is a problem in your mind.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 5
baya1994
I don't want to handle it because the masters are not masters. He changed it from the thermostat. They changed the working part, but the same can be the same problem. Maybe the car turns off the ignition 5 minutes after starting it again.
08.05.2020 19:43 # 6
Adem Kurtuldu
If the battery is old for a certain period of time in the batteries, it will do it on my own vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”